Chapter 10: survivor series

Nicole's p.o.v

Eight  months later

11/20/16

So I'm in my sisters, Nikki and bries dressing room. " so nic, have you found out if it's going to be a girl or boy yet" Brie says. " no, but I have an appointment tomorrow and it's to find out the gender but I want to be surprised and so doesn't Dean. So if you want you can come and find out but not tell us. We could always have a party where we can reveal the gender in a couple more months" I tell her. " yeah well come and find out tomorrow with you" Nikki says.

I turn my head and see that Dean, Seth, and Roman is out there now. It's been two years since Seth split up the shield. I miss the triple power bombs we would do. I miss going down the staircases.miss hearing "SIERRA.HOTEL.INDIA.ECHO.LIMA.DELTA.SHIELD" over the loudspeaker. I really miss us putting our fists and saying believe in the shield after one of us members of the shield would win the match.

I see Tyler breeze go to do a flying didn't but Roman picked him up on his shoulders and the three of them give hima triple power bomb. Now the crowd is screaming. Then the y stand in the middle of the ring. Roman, Seth and Dean have a microphone. They all put their fists together. " believe in the shield" we say. While we are getting out of the ring Roman says" this is the reuniting of the shield".

We all go backstage and go to our locker rooms we are in. I go in the Bella's locker room and grab my suitcase. I look at the paper of our traveling buddies and I'm riding with Dean,Roman,and Seth. I go out in the parking lot and see them standing there. I go over and take deans hand. We all walk to the car with me and Dean holding hands. We put our suitcases in the trunk and Dean goes in the drivers seat and I am about to go in but Seth squeezes by me and sits down in the passenger seat." Really Seth, you know I was going to sit there. You know what , I'm not gonna fight about it" I go sitin the back and close my eyes. I feel someone sit beside.

For a couple minutes I just stay there and we start driving to the next city for Monday night raw. I finally look up and see Roman driving so I look to my left and see Dean sitting next to me and staring at me. When I look up and see him staring he looks away I put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

When I wake up I'm in me and deans hotel room and it 7:20. I get up and take a shower my appointment is at 8:30 today. I put on this

 I put on this

And instead of wearing my loafers I put on my blue, pink, and purple paint splattered converse

And instead of wearing my loafers I put on my blue, pink, and purple paint splattered converse. I grab my phone off the charger which Dean must have done. I go in the living room and see Dean, and my sisters sitting on the couch. We leave the hotel room and go down to the car.

We get in and drive to the hospital. We wait in the waiting room for ten minutes. " miss Bella, the doctor will see you know" says the nurse. We all go to the room and wait for the doctor. I go on Twitter well we wait. I tweet @nicolebellareigns- at the doctors with @thedeanambrose and@thebellatwins. Gonna find out the gender today can't wait. I tweet it and then the doctor walks in. She gets the ultrasound done in five minutes. " so, would you like to find out the gender since the baby will be born next month" the doctor says. " sure" me and Dean say. " well it's a girl" she says. Nikki squeals. We leave the doctors and go home. I go in our room and fall asleep.