Chapter 13: starting to plan

A/N so for my birthday I thought I would update so a gift from me to you

Nicole's p.o.v

  Me and Dean are sitting on the bed going to start to plan the wedding. " so when should the wedding be" Dean asks. " well, I always wanted a spring or winter wedding" I say.  " why not a spring one" he says. " how about in mid-March" he adds. " sure" I say. He turns on his phone and starts to look at tuxes and decide who he wants to be as best man and all of that. I turn on my phones and on my old one I turn on notes and hit bridesmaids. With the new one I open up messages and start to text the girls if they to be bridesmaids. Carmella, Nikki, Brie, Paige, Becky, and Sasha reply back and say yes. Ok I got my bridesmaids down. I start to look at bride dresses and I see a couple of cute ones and I snapshot them.

Later we leave the hotel and go to the mall. We walk in and we decide to meet up at champs in a half hour. I get some stuff at Charlotte Russe, Spencer's, footlocker, and Victoria secrets. I look at the time on my phone  and it's time to go to champs. I get there and right after Dean gets there. We go in and I get some sneakers and baseball hats. I get a lot of baseball hats and Dean gets lots of sneakers. I go to fye and hot topic. Before we leave I go into GameStop and buy lots of ps4 games and Xbox 1 games. We leave the mall and go back to the hotel. 

  I get in the room first and unpack the stuff. I then tell Dean I'm going to Paige's room. I leave and go downstairs to her room. I knock on the door and am let in. When I get in I see everyone else is in here. I grab a pitch black  and code red Mountain Dew from her fridge.
.
  I sit down on the floor. I grab one of her Xbox controllers and start playing 2K16. I choose Carmella and Carmella chooses me. We start the match. I do three clothesline and a running knee. Then I do a Bella buster and a spear. I finish her off with dirty deeds. I win the match and say " Carmella, I just beat you with your own character" to her.

    I then give my controller to Brie and Carmella gives her controller to Nikki. I then grab Paige, Becky, and Sasha. We go into the room and I sit in the middle of the bed. Everyone sits around me in a circle. I unlock my phone and see that I am getting a phone call. I accept it and put it on speaker.

Nicole, haven't heard from you in a while, it's been two years" is spoken through the phone. Great I think to myself. "Hi, Noah. Your right it has been a while. What do you want" I say. " well I want to be with you" he says. " uh yeah how bout never. I have a baby and getting married to the love of my life" I say and end it. I then block his number.

I let out a long sigh and lay into Paige. I then sit up and show them some of the dresses I liked. They all agreed. I then leave but before I did I gave everyone hugs. I walk back to my hotel room and unlock the door. I walk and after I do I get bombarded with kisses and hugs by Dean. I go into the bedroom real quick and change into sweatpants, white Nike sneakers, and a real tree hoodie. I walk out into the living room and see Dean on the couch. I go over and lay across the couch. We watch some movies and then I fall asleep.