chapter 22: It Was Just A Dream

Nicoles p.o.v

I wake up and see TJ next to me on the bed. Thank god that was just dream. I must have fallen asleep after the football game. TJ's awake and I cuddle with him for a little bit.

Cuddling with him is awesome. We get up and get ready for the day. I get Jamie from her crib and bring her over to TJ. He holds her while I get her outfit for today. I pick out a white my aunties spoil me rotten onesie with purple shorts.

I put that on her while TJ goes to take a shower. I then pick out a leopard print crop top that says FABULOUS on it and black shorts. I grab my purple and white jordans. I put on my outfit.

TJ comes out with a Harley Davidson Motorcycle t-shirt and Jean shorts on. He puts on his red l, blue and white nikes. I go in the bathroom and brush my hair. I wash my hands and face then start to do my make up.

I put on clear lip gloss, light brown and black eyeshadow, eye liner and waterproof mascara. I go out of the bathroom and see TJ on the bed playing with Jamie. I quickly take a picture and tweet it.

@NicoleBR- aww daddy daughter moment. Those two are so cute. @TJPerkins I love you so much. Thank you for everything you have done so far. You truly are the best.

I go on the bed and play with them. I put on jamie purple, white, and black jordans that I grabbed before I took the picture.

We go downstairs and I see Brie and Becky in the kitchen. TJ goes in the living room with Roman, Seth, and Dean. I go in the kitchen and make two cups of coffee. I give TJ his cup of coffee then start to talk to becky and brie.

We decide to go to Dennys and get some breakfast. I find out what TJ wants, becky finds out what Seth wants and Brie finds out what Roman wants.

The three of us get in my jeep. I took the doors off earlier. We drive to Dennys and order the food. We order it to go and twenty minutes later It's done. Then we decide to stop at IHOPS really quick. We order some pancakes also.

We get home and put the food on the counter. We see who's food is who's. I grab mine and tjs. I take it and and a bottle into the living room . I sit a own next to tj and give him his food.

I ask TJ if it's ok if I hang out with Carmella and Enzo later. He says it's okay. I text Carmella that's it's okay. She tells me that her and enzo will be here in thirty minutes. I finish my breakfast and put my coffee cup in the sink.

Carmella texts me she's here. I grab my purse and kiss TJ bye. Enzo drives us to the mall and parks the car. We go into the mall and go into champs. I look around and see my friend that works here. I go over to the jordans and get some new ones.

I check out with enzo behind me. My friend gives me a discount and I pay for the sneakers. Enzo checks out after me. We then go to Hollister. Me and carmella get a lot of clothes here. We also go to Aeropostale, hot topic, and Charlotte Russe.

We finish shopping and go back home. I grab my bags and tell them bye. I go inside and see TJ asleep on the couch. Brie is with jamie on the floor with Roman. 

Roman is rubbing Bries pregnant belly. I go upstairs and put my bags in the room. I go back downstairs and lay on top of tj. I kiss him and he wakes up. He sits up and kisses me back.

I tell him let's go upstairs. We go in the bedroom and lay down. We cuddle all night long. I think to myself god I love this man. I cant wait to add Perkins to my last name.