chapter 18: I'm coming home

The plane has landed. I look over and see my lovely boyfriend tj sitting next to me. We get off the plane and grab our luggage. I spot Roman, Nikki, and Brie. I run over there and hug them.

"I missed all of u guys" I say and stop hugging them. " Everyone this is my new boyfriend TJ, TJ this is My adopted brother roman, and my real sisters Nikki and Brie Bella" I introduce them and they all hug TJ.

" I'm so sorry Nic, I already talked to Seth and I think that we should kick him out of the shield" Roman says. " Ro, no don't. I was thinking I could transfer to raw but I haven't made a final decision" I say. We leave the airport and get into the car. We drive to the hotel and go into our rooms.

We go into our room and start to unpack. We finish unpacking then drive to the areana for smackdown. We get out of the car and go inside. We walk hand in hand until we get to the shields locker room. " I'll see u after my match ok and good luck on your match against Brian Kendrick. Ok, I love u to the moon and back" I say to TJ. " good luck on your match and we can see if we can get a tag team match that is us versus the barbie and the jerk. Also I love you to infinity. Forever and Always" he says. " Forever and Always" I say and look up at him.

Then he leans down and kisses me. He walks to the men's locker room. I go in the locker room and get dressed. I put on a purple lace crop top with my signature red and black vest over it . I put on black jeans with the rips red and put on my vinyl pink and blue  knee  high converse. I then grab my signature baseball cap and put it on. I also put on some shield bracelets and the shields arm bands. I grab extra bracelets and armbands so I can throw them to the fans. " Nicole to the gorilla. Nicole to the gorilla" is announced over the loudspeaker. I leave with the shield. We make it to the gorilla and I see TJ. I run over to him and jump on him. My legs go around his waist and my arms go around his neck.

I jump down and he faces me. He kisses me. I then ask him "what are you doing here". " well I am going to accompany you to the ring also" he says. "Ok" I say. " And her opponent being accompanied by  TJ Perkins and the shield, residing in Scottsdale,  Arizona , Nicole" Eden says. My theme song "Sirens" by Kelsea Ballerina comes on.

We walk down the ramp and I throw some of the bracelets and arm bands. Before I get into the ring I hug Roman,  Seth, Sami, and hug and kiss TJ. The shield goes back up the ramp except for Dean and TJ. They both  go to commontary and sit on opposite ends. "This match is consented for a one fall and it is Nicole versus Nia Jax" Eden says.

The match goes underway and I keep doing clothesline after clothesline to her. I then slap her across the face and that dazes her. I use that time wisely and go on the top rope. I jump off the rope and do a swinging neck breaker. I cover her for the pin and she kicks out at 2 and a half. She slowly gets up and I go under the ring and grab a kendo stick. I then roll back into the ring and start hitting her. I put her in the crown and almost immediately Nia taps out.

The ref raises my hand indicating that I won. I roll out of the ring  TJ and Dean get up and come over to me. Dean reaches me first he hugs me and I wiggle out of his grasp. " I just want you to know that I  will love u no matter what" Dean days . I walk away from him and TJ hugs me. We walk up the ramp hand in hand.

We get to backstage and into the locker room. I go into mine and decide that I'll go on commontary for TJ'S match. I change into a black crop top that has a blue heart, white shorts, and black heel wedges. I walk over to the gorilla and see him. I quickly walk over to him and cover his eyes. "Guess who" I say." um let me guess. Is it my gorgeous girlfriend" he says. "Correct" I say and uncover his eyes. " what are you doing over here" TJ asks while hugging me.

" I'm going to accompany you to your match" I tell him. Then his music starts. " and his opponent at 175 pounds, residing in Los Angeles, being accompanied by Nicole, TJ Perkins" Eden says. We walk down the ramp and TJ gets in the ring. I go over to commontary and sit down next to Michael Cole and Bryan Saxton.

I put on the headset and cross my legs. "Hello everyone, tonight is Tuesday night Smackdown and we are accompanied by the beautiful Nicole tonight. Now who ever wins this will face Rich Schawn at the Royal Rumble this Sunday" Michael Cole says." Thank you Michael for that introduction. I cant wait to see who wins and is able to go against Rich Schawn" I say and focus on the match. TJ wins the match by doing the knee bar. I go into the ring and hug him.

We go up the ramp and go to the locker rooms. I change my clothes and grab my luggage. TJ is waiting outside the door for me. I go out and we walk to the parking lot. We get into the car and drive to the hotel which is close to the arena. We check in and go to our hotel room. We put our suitcases in the bedroom and fall asleep.

A/N- who's ready to Rumble this Sunday? Royal Rumble is tomorrow and I hope Dean or Sami wins and the shield reunite.