chapter 20: valentine's day

It's now valentine's day and I can't wait to give TJ his gift. I think he will love it. I get up and take a shower. I go get dressed and put on a red dress that stops mid knee and black wedges that are studded with fake diamonds.

I grab jamie and tell my mom that I'm taking Jamie to work with me and we leave. We get to the arena and go to the shields locker room. We go in and i spot Seth. I go over to him and start talking to him. " Hey Seth, by any chance can you watch jamie for me tonight. Please." I say while doing puppy dog eyes. " fine, yes" He says. "Thank you" I say and walk over to where tj is sitting on the couch. I sit next to him and put my head on his shoulders. Five minutes later I hear roman. I get up and run to the door and wait a couple second then jump on him. I jump off and sit next to tj. Then becky, brie, summer rae and Dean come in.

Tj holds jamie while I go to the bathroom. I come back out in my ring gear which is a red and blue crop top, with Jean shorts, my knee high pink converse. I leave the room with tj behind me. Seth and roman are watching Jamie. Tj goes to the locker room and gets dressed. I go to makeup and hair. They do two pink hearts near the tips of my eyes, pink eyeshadow, and red lipstick. They put my multiolored hair down and spray it with hair spray. I look and see that I have a match with the shield and tj perkins against summer rae, big cass the usos and Samoa joe.

It's the second to last match so I have a while. I go to my and TJ'S locker room. On the way there I hear summers whiny voice. I stop and listen "so yeah girls this is going to be my last match for a while because I am pregnant with deans baby" she says. Are you seriously kidding me and to think I still had some feelings for him and that I still loved him. All that down the drain I think. I finish walking to the locker room and go in tj is not here. He must be getting his hair done. I grab jamie and my phone. We leave but before we do I text tj that I have jamie and we are going for a walk around back.

We start walking for a little bit before I stop in front of someone's door. The door belongs to stephanie. I knock on the door and wait for her to answer the door. She opens it and I walk in. " Hunter, get in here" she says. He hurries in and smiles when he sees it's us. " by the way dean asked us if we could switch him to summers side so we did and we put jey on your team. Now don't disappoint us, and try to make sure your able to fight Dean tonight" she says. " oh I will make sure that happens" I say.

I let stephanie hold her and we talk for a little bit then we leave. I walk around for a little bit until I sit on one of the crates. It's almost time for my match so I go to staph anise office and let her watch jamie. I then go to gorilla and wait. Dean, big cass, summer, jey, and Samoa joe goes down. Then jimmy goes out. Roman and seth goes down the stairs and me and tj go out to my theme song sirens by Kelsea Ballerina. We dab then go down to the ring. The match starts of with TJ and dean. Tj gets the upper hand until he tags in summer. Tj tags me in and i just start going after her. I go to pin her when Dean breaks it up. Then TJ comes in and pushes him. Then summer leaves and tj. Ok i think to myself and attack him. I clothesline him a couple of times until I go to the corner and do Romans roar that he does when he does the spear and spear Dean. I then lock in the black widow and he taps out . I superman punch him a couple of times and then leave the ring.

I change back into the clothes I wore earlier and keep my makeup on. We put our suitcases in the trunk and grab jamie. We arrive to the hotel and drop off jamie at seths and our suitcases.

We leave and go to the movie theatre. We buy two tickets to go see fifty shades darker. The movie finishes and we go back to the hotel room. We change into our pajamas and order a pizza. He puts in a movie and it's pixels. The pizza comes and he gets up and pays for it. He brings it in and sets it on the table. " before we watch the movie why don't we exchange gifts" he says. I grab my gift and wait for him. He comes back and goes first. He gives me a paper. I read it and start to cry. The paper is adoption papers for jamie and to become her dad. I shake my head yes. Then he gives me my second gift. He kneels on one knee and asks me to marry him
I day yes and he slides the ring on my ring on my ring finger. Then I give him his gift. He looks in the bag and says " seriously are you pregnant" he asks. " yes, are u happy" I say. " yes. 100 times yes" he says. He then kisses me. We eat the pizza and finish the movie. I then grab my phone and go on twitter I write @NicoleBellaReigns- Happy Valentines day everyone. Today is the best day ever. I'm engaged to the love of my life @TJPerkins and we are expecting a baby. Love u hamdsome. A couple of seconds later I get a notification from twitter. I open it and it's from Tj. He wrote I love you too cutie. I put my phone on the charger and go back out to the living room. I lean my head on TJ'S chest and he wraps his arms around waist. I start to fall asleep and is carried into the bedroom. He lays next to me and pulls me closer to him and I fall asleep with tj.