My Childhood

Hi, I'm Lynn. My dad's a Dr. or Scientist for the a company called "Elgen." Since he's practically the boss, I go to the academy. Every few years there are more and more children like me. I can shoot and create electricity, control, create, and shoot water. By "create water and electricity," I mean I can create water and electricity out of thin air. Not using precipitation or anything, just create it out of nowhere. I can also make things out of the electricity and water such as animals. Pretty cool right? I use it on the dummies, or, GPs as my father calls them. The place my dad work is an academy, laboratory, and prison all in one! For some reason, this is a very pampered place but that's because he says that the people here are "Special". It's either real or it's just to boost our self-esteem. My dad told me when I was about 5 that he would have an army and rule the world. I would be the leader of the army alongside him. Even though he treats all the kids at the academy like royalty instead of students, he said I'd always be the best.

Through my life, I've been pampered but with more special treatment than the others. I used to bug my dad a lot and the guards used to have to keep me busy. If you're asking, "Why not babysitters?" Well, that's because I'm a tomboy and I love practicing fighting and looking boss. The guards help me with that. Also, the other reason is that my dad tells the guards to train me how to rule over a world and train me to fight. Even though I probably wont need to because guards are protecting me 24/7! I can roam free whenever I want. The punishments he gives me aren't as bad as the ones he gives the other youths that also have electric powers. My dad says I'm the strongest of them all. Normally on my spare time, I just watch Jacksepticeye (For the Jacksepticeye fans out there <3), play video games, or do sports. I normally have a snapback on me. I look awesome all the time with them. I'm not trying to brag, they're just really comfortable.

When it comes to eating, I always have to eat bananas. Don't get me wrong, they're fine. It just gets a little boring after a while. The other youths are really careful around me because if they do anything wrong, I almost have the same authority as my dad. Plus, there are guards everywhere watching me, but not in a creepy way, a protective way.