Movie Night

{NEED TO READ TO UNDERSTAND CHAPTER!!!}

Okay guys, sorry but I'm WAY too lazy to rewrite the whole chapter after the whole technical difficulty issue. So I'm just gonna tell you the basics of what happened. I had EVERYTHING all cute and detailed but NOOO the stupid technical difficulty had to delete all of that. Anyways, they watched a cheesy romance movie that they both watched to make fun of. It was called, "Voyage for Two". Then they teleported to see what Michael Vey and his friends are up to. So, now I'm just going to continue from that. Oh, by the way, Quentin has binoculars that were created by Lynn soo yeah. Yes, I'm dreading the undetailed story too but I do NOT want to try and rewrite all of those 300 words over. Sorry.
(The reason this chapter was named "Movie Night" was because they watched that sappy movie and watching Michael Vey and his friends but that perfectly good title was ruined because of the stupid technical difficulty. I'm still annoyed. It would've been about 700 words but I'm stuck with about 440 words. -sigh-)

"Hah, stupid Vey. He and his friends are running low on food." I mocked.
"All they're doing is talking! This is SOO boring." I groaned.
"Maybe you got the boredom from that stupid movie." Quentin laughed.
"Yeah, most likely," I said.
"Oh! Wait, I'm getting something..."
"What?" Quentin asked.
"They're talking about crossing the river! It's sort of like last time, but this time, I won't be there to have any..." I dark grin crossed my face.
"What? Whenever you get that smirk, you're always up to something... No. No no no. We aren't infiltrating them yet." Quentin said.
"Relax, I'm just gonna do a little something while they cross that dangerous river and make them have yet another life-threatening situation," I said calmly.

"They're gonna swim," I said. Quentin laughed.
"I knew that they were bumbling idiots but I didn't know that they would be that dumb to swim," Quentin said.
"I did," I laughed.
"Alright, showtime," I said. Then Quentin grabbed my wrist.
"You better not show that you're here," Quentin said.
"I'm just gonna introduce them to a few of my friends," I said.
"Alright, fine, but make it quick." He said. I took a deep breath as they crossed the river. Creatures started spawning all around them. A few nipped at them. I heard a ton of screams from Tesla. Quentin covered his ears so her screeches wouldn't permanently damage his hearing.
"Caiman! Caiman!" I heard the older man shout. Quentin put his arms around me as we watched the beautiful view of the sunset and the struggling idiots.
"Now this is a good movie," Quentin chuckled. I laughed along with him.