Sunset Reminisce

Taylor whispered something in Michael's ear. He whispered something back and they both nodded. I teleported on top of the truck that Jack and Wade were in and sat down with crossed legs. Taylor stood suspiciously close to the truck I was on and leaned onto it. I watched the yellow-orangish horizon as the sun started setting. Time really went by quickly. Then my phone buzzed, but I didn't answer. It was probably Quentin. I took a sigh of relief. It was nice to have peace and quiet. Doing nothing. I looked down at my shoes, then back up. Savoring every moment. Every second. Just watching as the sun slowly setting, as it makes the sky a different color. Watching how the red and the yellow swiftly melt into one another, creating the warm, cozy orange color. They say that knowing the future is a heavy burden. But I don't need future vision to know what's going to happen next. As the sun slowly starts sinking into the world, I reminisce my life before I had all these responsibilities. Sometimes I wonder if my dad told me the truth. If Vey was right, Sometimes I wonder who my real dad is. Who my parents are. Who I am. Then my phone buzzed again.
"Damnit, Q., what do you want?" I asked.
"Where are you?" He asked.
"Don't worry, I'm fine, I'll probably be back in an hour or so," I lied. I wanted to give Vey, I mean, Michael a chance. I hung up my phone. I saw Taylor talking to Michael again. There was a grave near where they were standing. There was a naves carved in the dirt next to the burial.

Wade West
You will be missed.

"Hey, Lynn, you ready to go?" Michael asked. He looked as if he were going to cry like Jack.
"Yeah," I responded. I hopped off the truck. Here goes nothing.