Intruders

"Who?" Quentin asked. "Those Electrodorks. They broke the electric fence with a bull." I said. "What? That makes no sense." Bryan said. "They're trying to get in. To save the mother." I said. "Guards!" I called. Two guards came immediately to my side. "Yes ma'am?" One of them saluted. "Vey and his friends are at the border. Trying to get in to save his dearest mumsy. I want him dead." I ordered. "Yes ma'am." One of them said, immediately holding his communication device and calling for backup. The guards left to hunt them down. I got up, so did the rest of the glows. "Let's go." I said angrily.

"So, where are we going?" Torstyn asked. "Somewhere where we can spy on them. Then, at their weakest, punish them dearly." I said. I heard someone whispering but didn't know what they were talking about. I ignored them. ([Whispers] Tara: "What's going on? She's never this angry." Quentin: ~Shrug~ "I don't know, Vey must've gotten her mad.")

We went down to Vey's mother before we started spying on them. She was still there. Good. "Bryan, Torstyn, get her to the getaway vehicle. If Vey comes, we'll be able to get her out of here before he saves her." I ordered. "What? My son's here!" Mrs. Vey said with joy. "Shut up." I barked. I pulsed and she passed out. "So, where's the escape vehicle?" Torstyn asked. I paused. "I don't think my dad even knows about this... Evacuate the plan, there's no point. We just need to alert my dad if the situation. Come on guys." I said, running down to my dad's office which was really far way from the jail cells.

Sorry it's a really short chapter but I haven't updated in a while and I have a bit of a writer's block for this part. I have good strong material for the end but we're not even halfway there yet. Still on book two.