Eleven

Mel: hey

Hay: now you're an all star get your game on

Dal: gO PLAY

Mel: I s2g

-

"Fucking faggot." Jack grabs Dallon by the collar and shoves him against the wall.

"What the hell did I do?" Dallon says, being oddly calm. Jack doesn't respond and just slams his fist into Dallon's face, which also makes his head his the wall. He whimpers, giving up on trying to fight it.

"Hey Jack! Come ov-What the fuck dude?!" Brendon runs over and pushes him away from Dallon. "Actually what the fuck?!" Brendon yells at Jack.

"He was being a little faggo-"

"You literally sucked Alex Gaskarth's dick, dude."

"Someone had to teach him a lesson on messing with me."

"He literally did nothing?" Brendon replies quickly, appalled at what Jack just did.

"Whatever. Fuck this I'm out." Jack says, wiping the blood from Dallon's face on his pants.

"I'll get you to the nurse's. Here, come on." Brendon says, helping Dallon up.

-

"Yeah, I just saw Jack Barakat hitting the hell out of him."

"I'll make sure to get the principal into this. Thanks for bringing him here."

"Yeah, I'll go to class now. Just," Brendon pulls a piece of paper and hands it to the nurse, "give this to him."

"Alright, I will. Have a good day Brendon."

-

Dal: hey thanks for saving me or whatever

Brendon: yeah ur welcome u alright tho

Dal: I mean my face is swollen again and I'm basically a punching bag but yeah I'll be alright

Brendon: want me to bring over ur hw

Dal: yeah my address is *insert made up address here*

Brendon: cool ill be @ ur house aftr school

Dal: thanks

-

"Dallon?" Brendon says while he walks in.

"Hmm? Oh hey. Thanks." He stands awkwardly and grabs the homework from him, holding an ice pack up to his face.

"I'm so sorry, dude. Jack's an asshole." He says sympathetically.

"I'll be alright. I mean, not the first time." He throws the homework on the bed.

"I, uh, cool. Can I stay over for a bit? I finished all my homework and my parents won't care." Brendon asks with some reluctance.

"Yeah, sure. I'm just looking at stuff on my... laptop." Dallon says, pacing quickly over to it and shutting it so he can't see the screen.

"...Dude are you watching porn?"

"Maybe."

"Oh my god." Brendon laughs, sitting on his bed. "Lemme see what you're watching."

"Um..." Dallon blushes.

"It's kinky shit, isn't it?"

"No it's.." Dallon sighs and opens up the screen, showing it to Brendon.

"Oh. Gay stuff. Fair enough."

Dallon clears his throat awkwardly, closing out of the incognito tab. "Yeah..."

"So are you gay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah."

"Fair enough."

They both sit there for a couple minutes in awkward silence.

"Wanna watch a movie or something? I've got tons." Dallon finally speaks up.

"Sure. Whadya got?"

"Um. Shrek," Dallon chuckles and throws it on the bed, "The Bee Movie, Shrek again but on VHS."

"What is up with you and your friends and Shrek?"

"Oh. You've obviously never seen Shrek Is Love Shrek Is Life." Dallon says while opening his laptop.

"Oh no."

"You're gonna watch this and enjoy it."

"How bad is it?"

"You'll see." Dallon smiles, starting to play the video.

-

"What the actual fuck, Daldo?"

"Is that my nickname now?"

"Yep."

"Whatever, Breadbin."

"Oh my god. Now answer my question. What the hell was that?"

"The Internet. That wasn't the worst of it, either." Dallon smiles, fixing his hair a bit. Brendon looks at him and blushes with a small smile.

"What?" Dallon says awkwardly.

"Nothing..."

"Oh my god. Whatever." Dallon smiles and goes to grab something out of his closet. He comes back with a pair of edible underwear. "Try that, it actually tastes kind of good."

"What the actual fuck, Daldo." Brendon says, opening the box.

"I have a stock pile. Melanie ordered them off of Amazon for my... fourteenth birthday."

Brendon does an awkward 'sexy' pose and holds the underwear in his mouth. "These would taste better with you in them." He winks awkwardly and laughs, pulling them out of his mouth.

"And you think I'm weird." Dallon laughs, trying to conceal what's happening in his pants.