Fifteen

"We'll let you do whatever, just let us get out first." Pete mumbles, taking a sip of beer.

"No, it's fine. We'll just..." Dallon looks at Brendon and he puts his pants back on. He has a big blush on his face.

"Fair enough." Pete closes the shower curtain and continues to talk to Patrick. Brendon stumbles out of the bathroom and Dallon follows behind.

"Holy shit, dude." Brendon laughs, going into the bedroom.

"Wait no..." Dallon says, but it's too late.

"It's fine, why can't a bunch of people have sex in the same room?" Brendon slurs, taking off his shirt. Dallon sighs and shrugs, pulling down his pants. He grabs onto the back of Brendon's head and makes out with him. Brendon laughs and of course, doesn't deny it.

"What the fuck, guys?" Alex says from the bed, letting out a small moan.

"Whatever. We won't talk about you two." Brendon mumbles.

"Deal." Jack says, laughing and continuing to do whatever he's doing. Dallon pulls off Brendon's underwear and pins him on the soft carpet.

"Let's fucking do this."

-

Dallon stumbles out of the room while zipping up his pants, trying to fix his hair up a bit. Immediately, Melanie spots him and laughs. She makes her way over and leans on him.

"I'm sssoo wassted right noww." She laughs.

"Let's get you home..." Dallon mumbles, keeping her upright. He walks over to Tyler, still holding onto Melanie, "We need to get everyone home."

"Alright, lemme get everyone. Nice talking to you, Jish."

"Cya, Ty." Josh smiles and his eyes do the scrunchy thing.

"Here's the keys," Tyler hands Dallon the keys, "Take Melanie to the car."

"Alright." Dallon sighs and takes the insanely drunk Melanie to the car.

"Youu had ssex with Brenndon didn't you?" She giggles, sliding into the small car.

"Yep, now we're not gonna talk about that." He replies, sitting in the front.

"Alright, I'll probably forgett anywayss."

"Good." He puts on the seatbelt and sighs, relaxing. He finally did it. He got laid with Brendon Urie.

-

Ty: yOU DID IT DUDE YOU GOT THE GUY YOU WANTED

Dal: okay he was drunk tho

Hay: k well you still got laid

Dal: I guess

Alex: i was there and holy crap Brendon is so loud

Alex: nice dick btw I rate 9/10 compared to Jack's

Dal: thanks dude and true

Patrick: im just an innocent muffin

Dal: but didn't you get to talk to Pete

Patrick: oh we're dating now

Ty: YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY SO CUTE TOGETHER

Mel: my head hurts so bad save me

Hay: drink lots of water, try to throw up as much as you can

Mel: okay why is light so loud

Ty: go to bed Mel

Mel: k good afternoon?

Mel: sure

Dal: ugh we have school tomorrow and I sit next to Brendon

Ty: oh no

Dal: hah yeah

Alex: rip dallon

Dal: ikr

Ty: can I add Josh

Patrick: sure

Ty added Jish to the chat

Jish: HI

Dal: im gonna sleep now

Ty: night

Ty: it's not even night what the frick

Alex: yeah have a sleep

Dal: rude