Nineteen

Dallon walks up to his room, keeping his head high after he just roasted the hell out of his dad. He jumps on his bed and sighs, popping his back and taking out his six-year-old laptop. He opens it up and types in the password, opening up YouTube, Tumblr, and Twitter.

He checks his subscriptions, nothing new. He has no new notifications for Twitter, but Tumblr is a whole different story. He smiles and opens up his ask box, having a ton of questions to answer due to his internet fame. He sighs and gets to work, knowing that it'll be a long night.

-

Dallon looks in the corner of his laptop screen, noticing that it's 3:45 am. He chuckles silently and pulls out his phone, realizing he's gotten some texts from Brendon.

Bren: you awake?

He sighs, laying back and texting back.

Dal: of course

Bren: good. i love you

Dal: i love you too, what's up?

Bren: I'm having issues with being gay and everything and I'm realizing how absolutely screwed I am because every girl wants me and all my straight friends will abandon me

Dal: fuck them

Dal: they don't deserve you then. you're fucking amazing

Bren: I'm not tho. I'm laying here at 3:50 am crying myself to sleep.

Dal: There's nothing to be ashamed or scared of, Bren. If anything, you should be proud that you've figured out who you are.

Bren: I'm not. I hate myself so much for this. I wish I could just stop it.

Dal: Yeah well you can't. This is your life now. You just gotta accept that there'll be homophobes. It's inevitable, so why worry over it?

Bren: I don't know. I have no fucking idea. I just want to end this.

Dal: don't. You have so much to live for. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you're fucked. Look at me. My dads an abusive cock with nothing good to live for and he's being an ass to me for my flaming homosexuality. And I'm perfectly fine. There's nothing to be scared or worried for.

Bren: Yeah well I am, okay? I'm scared for what's going to happen at school and my future. Every girl that I've banged is going to be weirded out that I'm a fag. They're constantly wondering why I've asked for ass stuff and now they'll finally have that answer.

Bren: Fuck this. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Dal: goodnight Bden

-

Ty: Josh just hung up on me and he's really depressed and having issues I'm so worried what's going to happen

Dal: Deep breaths. He'll be fine.

Ty: what if he isn't? He was crying and talking about how he wanted to end it all.

Ty: Screw it. I'm gonna go drive over to his place.

-

Tyler grabs his keys from his bedside table, wiggling out of his window and sliding down the side of the house. He sprints to his car and gets in.

He sighs and puts the key in the ignition and starts everything up. He switches the gear to drive and eases onto the gas pedal, speeding off to Josh's house.

"Deep breaths. Everything is okay." He whispers to himself, keeping a good eye on the road. I could end it all right here, he thinks.

"No, shut up. You're fine Tyler. He's fine. Calm down."

He leans back and takes a deep breath, turning onto Josh's street. He slides into the driveway and switches it into park. He jumps out of his car and climbs the fence, hopping over it and looking at the column up to Josh's window.

He sighs and slides his key into his pocket. Grabbing onto the sides of the column and evening out his weight evenly, he begins to make his way up. Step after step, he gets up there and knocks on his window, watching Josh's tears fall.

Josh immediately wipes his eyes and makes his way over, opening it. He smiles awkwardly his eyes do the crinkly thing, "H-Hey."

"Hey." Tyler says quietly, hopping into his room. He takes a seat on the desk and looks at him.

"Thank you." Josh says, hugging him. Tyler tenses up but then relaxes, setting his chin on his shoulder. Everyone's okay. Until Josh starts crying into his shoulder.