Sixteen

Bren: can you come over

Jack: yeah I'll be right over

-

Brendon is huddled up in his blankets, sniffling and wiping his eyes with his sweater. Jack walks into the room and closes the door behind him.

"What's up, dude?" Jack sits down on his bed.

"I'm gay." Brendon turns to him, trying to hide the fact that he's crying. "I don't know why I'm crying about it. I just, I'm a faggot and I don't know what to do about it."

"Dude, I am too." He chuckles a bit, laying on the bed.

"Really? Have you told anyone?"

"Alex. We had sex yesterday. You decided to come in, too. You're loud, by the way."

"So you saw my dick?"

"Yep."

"I swear to god, dude." He laughs, "I give it a seven out of ten."

"Oh my god." They both laugh as Brendon dries up his tears, "What am I gonna do? How am I gonna tell people?"

"I don't know, honestly. Keep it quite until next year at least."

"I'm gay. I like dick. After being such an asshole to anyone who was even slightly gay, I ended up liking dick AND the loser."

"I still don't understand how you like him. He's not even that cute."

"Okay, rude." Brendon says sassily, laughing.

"Whatever. I'll stay with my Alex for now." He laughs, sitting up. "Now, is that all you need?"

"Yeah. What else do you have to do?"

"Bang Alex." He replies quickly, standing and heading towards the door, "Cya at school, dude."

-

Bren: we fucked last night

Dal: yep

Bren: holy shit

Dal: what

Bren: I'm gay

Bren: my parents are really accepting and I have no reason to be mad or sad about this but I'm scared

Bren: it's only sex and I should be okay, but I'm not. I just hate that I'm gay

Dal: you don't need to be, fam

Bren: but I am. I cried last night because I'm scared. I don't want to love you but I do.

Dal: you too

Bren: I'm sorry. I'll go now. You're probably annoyed.

Dal: I'm not I probably never will

Dal: I've loved you since the first grade

Bren: why? I'm out of my mind

Dal: you're the only person I've ever loved for that long

Bren: thank you. I'm gonna try to sleep now. I love you too

Dal: Goodnight.