~MAYBE... I accept the fact~

CHAPTER 2:

Title: ~ONLY ONE~

~Mianhae for the late update! LOL! We move at Caloocan... Who lives here?! Wohooo! Let's meet up! Wiiihhh! So fun! Ahahaha... Well... Back to the story... Hope you'll like it... You know... I red it together with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQwQxArj5bg I Love this song ahahaha!~

'POV OF THE AUTHOR'

 Kibum did plan a little APOLOGY PARTY for her little sis... While they were eating at the cafetiria... He planned and he listed all the things he will need... He even planned to cook for her little sister... He asked her sister if she'll go home early... "ANIYO... I'll be going a little late tonight cause. me and my classmates will finish our group project..." He just nod his head as his answer...

So his plan is really on... After school... He go directly to the mall to buy the stuffs he need... Like balloons, cakes, Designs for the walls and some ingredients for the food... It's like he's going to held a birthday party... EVERYTHING for her little sister to be happy... 

He cleaned the house, He cooked, He arranged the utensils and he also prepared himself... 

While Min hae... That time... She's still at school... They were doing their group project... But they finished it earlier cause they all participated and they gave effort for that project...

'POV OF MIN HAE'

Finally! Done with our project... We cleaned the room we used for doing our project then we went home cause it's a little dark already... I always walk from here to our house... So I did walk... When I went out of the gate of our school... I saw Eli together with his Girlfriend Eun Hye... They were walking together.... Holding hands...

I stared at them... Then someone covered my eyes... I was shocked... "Who are you?!" Then he kissed me at my cheeks... I smiled cause I already know who it is... "Jaejoong! Will you remove your hands from my eyes?!" He did removed it... I turned around... I GUESSED right! It is my bestfriend from SEOUL... I miss him so I gave him a big hug! He hugged me back! Then he cupped my cheeks... 

"They might melt if you keep on staring at them..." We both laugh after he said those... He knows all my secrets! He's like my diary... Every single secrets... He knows it! Jaejoong-oppa stays at our house when he was visiting here at LA... So we walk together...

'POV of JAEJOONG'

When I arrived here at LA... I decided to show myself to my Bestfriend Min Hae... Actually... THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS... When i saw her staring at Eli and his Girlfriend... i immediately closed her eyes so she wont be hurt... But because of that scene... I can say that I have a chance...

Honestly... All the secrets she told me... Every single words hurts me... It's like my heart was squeezed... Yes! I'am JEALOUS... I accept the fact that she loves him... I can't change it... But I can see that Eli really do Loves Eun hye... Min Hae's not blind... She always see it with her two eyes... And also... Eli and Min hae's not that close... So it's really impossible...

We walk, Talk, play and everything... we're like hecks at the streets! ahaha! When we reached their house... She was confused cause all of the lights at their house were closed... She used her keys to open the house... then she opened the lights and then She was shocked cause Foods, Balloons scattered everywhere... Then Kim Kibum went out from no where...

"Mianhae little sis... For what I've done earlier..." His sentence make me laugh... Min Hae hugged him! She said... That she forgave him... I showed my self to her brother... he's like a weirdo... Who won in a lottery... He jumped then he hugged me... "Jaejoong!!!! How are you?! We miss you!"  We all laughed...

After That... We 3 ate until we're full... We 3 party all night... We ended up so tired that's why after cleaning all the mess... We all slept... cause the two of them still have classes tommorow...

                                                                                            ------------------------------------------------------------

END...

 A/N: Yiiieeeee.... Okay thanks for reading...

DON'T FORGET TO

<-------------------------- VOTE

<-------------------------- LIKE

<-------------------------- TWEET

And |

        |

        |

        v

   COMMENT ^^