~The Plan~

CHAPTER 8:

Title: ~THE ONLY ONE~

'POV OF ELI'

I was about to go home from the grocery store... But then... I saw Min Hae... Is she going home alone?? At this point of time?? Tsss... 

I don't know what's going on... But I want her to know what I really feel... And whatever happens... I promise myself to accept it...

I called her... But she continued on walking... I run and blocked her way... "What do you want?? I don't wamt to talk to you..."  She said... My head aches after that... But I kept on blocking her way...

"Min Hae please listen to me... I just want to tell you that I Lo---" I was about to tell it all to her but she cut off my sentence... "Shut up Eli... I want to go home... PLease go away..."  She shouted... Then I stoped blocking her way... I stopped for a while then I held her arm and I let her face me... "What's your problem Min Hae?? Why did you change?? Why are you staying away from me??" 

She pushed me away from her... Then a saw a tear fell from her eye... "You want to know?! Huh?! Okay fine... The only reason why Im staying away from you is because--- Because--- " She started crying hard... "I want my stupid feelings for you will fade....! Im Inlove with you... But because of the thing that you love someone better than me... Im hurt... That's why I answered Jaejoong... I want someone who can love me and never hurt me... And I know that, that person was Jaejoong... Now that you know... Will you leave me alone?!" She said as she run away from me... 

I can't believe what's happening... Same as her brother... All she knows was Im still in a relationship with Eun Hye... What the hell is going on!!!!??!!!!

I want to kill myself... I didn't knew that I hurt her... 

I go directly to my house... Same as always... Kiseop's there... I told him everything..."Mwo?! She's inlove with you?! Damn Eli... You let your chance go... Tsss..." He irritatedly told me as he opened the soda that I bought... "I know... Tsss... Tommorow... I'll tell her everything..." I told him while Im laying down at the sofa... 

"But I thought she told you that she doesn't want to talk to you... Why can't you just accept that you're already late??" I lifted up my body from laying down and told him... "What?! You want me to give up? No way..."

"Ok fine... Whatever you say..." He whispered...

'POV OF KIBUM'

Im here at our house... I don't know what to do... I walked around in circles while Im thinking of a plan... I really don't know what to do...

While Im walking around... I saw Ae Sook sitting at the bench outside... Now I have an idea!

I run outside and then I went directly to her.... I poked her from the back... "Hey!"

"What's your problem Mr. Nag A Lot?? I don't want to fight with you today... My head hurts..." WTH?! She called me MR. NAG A LOT again?! Tsss... I want to push this girl... BUT... I need her help... I should act nice...

"No, No, No... Im not here for a fight... I need your help..."  She smirked after I said It... "You love Min Hae right???" I asked her seriously... She was shocked by my question and then she looked at me... "Yes ofcoures... Why??"

I sigh deeply then I narrated ALL... Even the thing that Eli loves Min Hae... And me helping Jaejoong...

"What?! Your the reason Why Min----" I covered her mouth from shouting... "Shhh... Be quiet... Please... I want everything to be the way it should be... Please Ae Sook..."  I stared at her eye to eye...

She pushed me away... "Tsss... Okay fine... for my dongsaeng... So what's your plan...??"

"Okay... Well... We'll be needing Eli's cooperation... We have to let Min Hae know that Eli really do loves her..." I explained to her... "Wait a minute... You want to stalk her around...???" She asked... I just nod my head as an answer... 

"Okay fine... We'll start tommorow... But If all of your plans fail... You're so dead!" I smiled and because of excitement... I jumped and ACCIDENTALY hugged her... "Thank you!!!"

She was shocked...! I myself was shocked... So I broke the hug immedietaly...

She just smiled and went inside the house...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: VOTE, LIKE and COMMENT okay??