~The TRUTH~

A/N: I dedicate this to ELIfangirl... Cause I get along with her so Easily... And parehas kaming FILIPINA!!! :))

CHAPTER 3:

Title: ~THE ONLY ONE~

'POV OF MIN HAE'

Schooling time again!! Last night was the best... Im with my bestfriend and my Bro... Yet... Hurtful cause I saw Eli with his girlfriend... Can't help it... Im trying to forget him cause I know that he really loves her... 

Im walking all the way to school... Then someone tap my back... My eyes widden when I saw who it is... It's Eli! But wait... Him?? Tapping me?? What does he want?? hmmpp... Maybe a prank... I'll Ignore him for a while... I don't want to fall in his trap... I might embarass myself... 

After he tapped me... I just gave him a sweet smile... "Can I walk with you"  My Gosh! After hearing it... I was like "WHAT THE HECK" ahahaha! I was shocked... My heart was beating fast but then it all stopped when i remebered that he already had a girlfriend... I just nod my head as my answer....

Im losing hope... So I just want to be friend with him... Whew... Long way before we arrive at our school... Im being bored so I brought out my phone to play it for a while... Im shy to talk...

'POV OF ELI'

Whew! im here with Kibum's sister... Im really shy when Im with her... Well... this was the only time that Im with her alone... Most of the time... She's with her Bro... 

Yesterday... When I was talking with my EX-girlfriend... I saw her with Jaejoong-hyung... I saw him kissed her... I was hurt... That's why I just asked Hyun hye to drink coffee with me... I've been admiring her since the day Kibum-hyung introduced her to us... Well... We're not that close cause Im shy to talk to her... 

I was shocked at myself for tapping her without any reason! Arrrggg... Now... She's bored... What should I do... i don't know what to say... Aigoo!!! 

"Did you ate your breakfast??" I asked her... But then she shooked her head...  "Mwo?! Why didn't you? What kind of brother do you have??" I worriedly told her... She laughed... "Im kinda full... We ate a lot last night... So I decided not to eat this morning..." Then she showed her killer smile... 

After that... We finally arrived... I said Goodbye to her and she said Goodbye too... When we seperated... I deeply breathe! My sweats were falling!

When I sat at my chair... Im panting... i don't know why... Kiseop sat beside me... He asked me If Im feeling okay... I shooked my head... "Ahh... i know what's your problem... You finally talked to her! FINALLY!!! When will you court her??" After Kiseop said it... I immediately hit his head... 

Ne... Kiseop knows everything... He's like my diary... i told him everything... cause him too... At first... He had a crush at Min Hae... But because of the thing that he saw someone better... He now have a Girlfriend that he loves so much... Im Jealous at them... They've been together for 2 years... I did Love hyun hye... But we're forced to love each other... We have a relationship before cause our parents says so... We both love someone else... So we decided to break up...

After 15 minutes... Kibum-hyung came... He looks tired and sleepy... While he was entering Soohyun, Kiseop and me stared at him... We're trying to make fun of him... But he really is tired... So we go towards him... "Kibum... Are you sick??" Soohyun asked him... "Aniyo... im fine... Im just tired..."  Kibum answered and we all sat...

'POV OF KIBUM'

Whew... Tired because of the party last night... I want to sleep more!!! But we have school today... I have to finish this last year so I could go back at Korea... And finish my Job and make my sister's life so wonderfull...

Well... After an hour... our Teacher came... She was very late... She even forgot to close the door... Well... Atleast I slept even just a while... She started teaching...

I listen to her attentively... Until... Someone catched my attention... 

Since the door was open... we can see what's happening outside... Another Teacher was knocking at Min Hae's class room... He's looking for her... Did my little sis did something wrong?? Im being nervous... But my nervous fade when i saw a girl... She's standing behind the teacher... 

Her hair was curly, Her face was beautiful, Her body fits her face... WHO IS SHE?!

When I saw my sister comming out of the room... She jump because of happiness! "AE SOOK UNNIE!!!"

Who's Ae Sook???

                                                                                                                         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END...

Note: Sorry if it's boring... :))

DON'T FOGET TO VOTE, LIKE, TWEET and Comment!!! Gomawo...