~The KISS~

CHAPTER 10: Title: ~THE ONLY ONE~

'POV OF AUTHOR'

Just like they planned.... They first peeked on Min-hae's room... They were watching her every move outside her room.... Cause Min-Hae's room was at the ground floor... So they peeked her at the garden...Behind the bushes... Min-hae's starring the sky that time... Then suddenly their teacher tapped her... "Miss Kim... Are you alright???" Min hae looks shocked.... "ohh... Yes Sir...." Then the teacher smiled and continued his lessons... Kibum and Ae Sook Giggled.... Then Min Hae heared it.... She Looked at her back but she saw nothing....

"That was close...." Ae sook told Kibum.... "I know right...." after a minute... a lost snake came near Ae sook.... But then she didn't notice it.... Kibum saw it.... "Ae sook.... Don't move....!" Ae sook didn't move... "Wae????" Ae Sook scaredly asked.... "There's a snake going near you...."Kibum said while starring at it.... "Kibum.... Help me please!" Ae sook pleaded while crying... "Don't cry.... I'll help you... Don't worry...."  He said to Ae Sook... Kibum slowly stood up... Then he grabbed the pail beside him.... He quickly covered it... The snake still struggled... 

A guard came near them.... "Hey! What are you doing there???"  The guard scremed and go near them... "We're sorry sir.... But there's a snake wondering around the school" The guard was shocked... Then he called the other staff of their school... The staffs thanks them both.... Then they leave them alone.... "Are you alright Ae Sook???" Kibum curiosly asked.... "Ne... Thanks for saving me Kibum..."  Then Ae Sook gave him a kiss at his cheeks... And then sHe walked away... 

' POV OF KIBUM' W--w--what's That?! That's totally.... WOW! whew... That's so............NICE, SWEET and ROMANTIC....! :">

 END OF CHAPTER 10! 

 A/N: GONNA POST Aigain...

VOTE, COMMENT AND LIKE ok??? Thank you...