~It Hurts~

Chapter 6:

Title: ~THE ONLY ONE~

'POV OF MIN HAE'

OMO... Am I just dreaming or not... Whew... Unfortunately... It did happened... I'am now Jaejoong's girl...  I don't know why I did that stupid thing... *sigh*... If I could just think about this...

Jaejoong-oppa is my bestfriend... I knew him for how many years... He didn't do anything to hurt me... But Eli?? He's the guy who made me cry... The one who hurted me alot... but in the other hand... He's the one who makes my world go round... Eventhough Im already taken... He's still THE ONLY ONE that I will love forever... I hope this feelings for him will be gone... Cause I'll NEVER EVER going to have a chance with him... he's just going to hurt me...

And now... Me and Jaejoong-oppa were heading home... I don't know how to explain all of this to my bro... I hope he could understand... 

By the time I get inside the house... I feel nervous... "Where have you been??" My bro asked me... When I was about to speak... Jaejoong wrap his arms around my waist and said "Kibum... Im your sister's boyfriend now..." Then he gave a smile to my brother... "Omo! Seriously?! Congratulations Min Hae...!" He excitedly told me and gave me a big hug...

I saw my unnie looking at me and then she goes up to our rooftop... I let the boys talk for a while... I followed my unnie to the rooftop... When I reached her... She was being serious looking at the sky..."Dongsaeng... Are you serious...? I know that you don't love him at all... Why did you answer him??" I was shocked by her question... I don't know how to answer her... i was confused... I was remain silent... until she came towards me and then hugged me... "You don't need to answer... Your old enough to be bossed around... You know what's right and wrong..." 

I almost cried... But I controlled it cause I don't want to show that im regreting what I've done to my unnie... I just have to think that this one is for the BETTER... i guess...

"Just let me know if Jaejoong hurt you... Ok?? I'll beat him up..."  She playfully told me... I just smiled...

After that... We went down again... And then we all ate our dinner and slept...

THE NEXT DAY...

Jaejoong-oppa escorted me to school... 

'POV OF ELI'

When I arrived here in the school... i saw Min-Hae went down from the car of Jajoong... Min-Hae looks so glum... But when Jaejoong came closer to her...She smiled... And then Jaejoong kiss her at her lips...!! OMO... What's going on?! Im confused... My heart breaks after seeing that thing...!!! 

After their kiss... Jaejoong left her... and then Min-Hae entered the gate... She saw me at the side but she just ignored me... What's this?! I don't like what's happening... I want to ask her everything I want to know... But I think It's not the right time to bother her....

After seeing that KISS... My head hurts... Not only that.... my HEART hurts... I WANT TO CRY!! I went to the dance room... Since no one's going there... I locked myself... I burst all my tears... it's like no tommorow... BUT IT'S REALLY HURTFUL... I don't understand it... Am i that coward?!

After 30 mins... i heared foot steps... And then I felt someone's standing in front of me... when I looked who it was... It's Kiseop... "Leave me alone..." I said... But he didn't leave me... He sat beside me...

"I saw That too... I knew from the start that you'll act like this..." He told me as he pat my back... "I can't believe at what I saw... My heart almost blowed up... I want to scream all the pain that I feel right now... I thought i'll win her... But I think Jaejoong made a move...! i can't take it any more!!!" I screamed then I threw all the things that i see...

"Eli... calm down..." Kiseop's trying to stop me... But I just continued on crying and wrecking all the things around me... 

I stopped when i noticed that I already destroyed the whole room! Silence occured to the whole room that time... "Eli... If you really do Love her... you'll do anything to get her... Don't give up easily..."  Said Kiseop...

"Aniyo... Jaejoong and her were in a relationship at this moment... i don't want to ruin their relationship... I'll just keep on hoping that someday... She'll be mine..." I answered as I get my bag and calmly walked out of the room...

I go directly to our respective room... Im covering my face so they won't see my swolen eyes...

                                                                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------