~What should I do?~

CHAPTER 7:

Title: ~THE ONLY ONE~

'POV OF AUTHOR'

That same day... Eli's still sad... All of his work always fail... Even when they were at the cafeteria... He didn't ate his food... Kiseop's worried about him... So he's going where ever Eli will go... While the other members were shocked of how Eli's acting... 

Everyday... That's the hobby of him... He'll eat whenever he wants, He'll study whenever he want... He's being weak and all...

Kiseop's trying to help him to move on... But it doesn't work... Still... He keeps on hoping... And he's always telling Kiseop to leave him alone... But because Kiseop cares... He stays even Eli shouts at him...

When their examination came... Eli failed cause he didn't study... All of the students were shocked cause they all know that Eli's a smart guy... he never failed any exam before... Min hae's shocked too... She doesn't know what's going on...

One day... Eli's at the music room... While Kiseop's outside... Kibum suprisedly showed up..."Kiseop... Is Eli in their??" He  asked... "Huh? Uhhmmm... Yes... Why??" Kiseop answered him...

Kibum just entered the music room... He saw Eli sitting at the edge of the room, crying...

'POV OF KIBUM'

What?? Am I feeling it right?! I just noticed, When I saw Eli starring at Min Hae and Jaejoong... He acted like this... Is it right?! He likes Min Hae?!

No... He already have Eun hye... So why would he bother to Love my sister? But still... It's like his beautiful life turn upside down after he knew that Jaejoong and Min Hae were in a relationship... What's going on? I better ask him...

I sat beside him... "Eli... Tell me the truth... Why are you acting like this? I want to know the truth..." I calmy asked him... He slowly raised his head... "You want to know the truth?? Well heres the truth... I LOVE YOUR SISTER Kibum... If only she knows... I liked her when you introduced her to us... Even Kiseop admires her that time..."

After he stated that I quickly stood up because im shocked... I want to cry that time... Cause... Im helping Jaejoong to be Min Hae's boyfriend cause all I know was.... Eli doesn't like Min Hae at all... I called Jaejoong from korea... i told him to comeover to our house to live their for a while... And I told him that he should court Min Hae If he has a chance... I didn't knew that Min Hae will answer him...

"Mwo?! What the hell are you talking about Eli?! You already had a girlfriend remember?" I barely shouted at him... He smirked then he stood up... He looked at me... " Don't you know? Me and Eun hye were over 4 months ago... We both don't love each other... even Eun hye knows that Im super INLOVE with Min Hae..." After he told me that... He leaved me alone...

I made a wrong move... I shouldn't have done that... Tsss... What should I do?! 

I think for a while at the music room... After that... I immediately went to our respective room... I saw Min Hae walking at the lobby... I can't looked at her after what I've done...

'POV OF MIN HAE'

Huh?? What's the matter with Kibum-oppa?? He ignored me??! Tsss... What's his problem?? Aigoo... 

I continued on walking... Again... I'll be going home late cause we'll have a dance practise... I grabbed my phone... I call Jaejoong-oppa... He answered the phone "Yeoboseyo?? What is it??" He asked... "Uhhmmm... Oppa... I'll be going home late tonight... Ok??" I answered.... "Ok... Take care of yourself... I love you..." 

I was shocked... I don't know what to answer... "I love you too..." 

Whoa! Did I answered that back?! After that... I hang up the phone then I go back to our room...

After the school time... I go directly to the Dance practise room... We'll ba having a performance cause... After this month... The seniors will be graduating... And Kibum-oppa, Soohyun-oppa, Kiseop-oppa and Eli-oppa will graduate! Im so proud of them...

Speaking of Eli... What happened to him?? I was shocked to know that he failed the exam... I hope everythings alright...

We finished our dance practise... i waved goodbye to my co-dancers... And then I made my way...

While Im walking... I saw someone from a distance... OMO! It's Eli-sshii... I don't want him to see me... And I don't want to talk to him... Cause... I want to make a distance from him... The more I'll ignore him... The more I'll forget him...

I walked calmy while covering my Face... I passed through him... I take a deep breath...

But then... "Min Hae! Wait... Can we talked...

What should I do?!'

A/N: Post pa ako......... BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...

DOn't forget to VOTE, LIKE and COMMENT