~A moment with her... ^^~

CHAPTER 13:

Title: ~THE ONLY ONE~

NOTE: OHHHH YESHHHHH! Class suspended!! Oh well… Since Im bored…  I did my Fanfiction… Hmm… Hope you guys like it…

'POV OF THE AUTHOR'

When Eli and MinHae finally made it at Eli’s house…  Eli immediately fetch a towel for the both of them… Paper bag that Eli was holding was a girl’s clothes… “What’s this??”  MinHae asked… “Your clothes… Wear it now… You can change your clothes there…” Eli answered and pointed the bathroom…  Min Hae smiled and she run inside the bathroom…

'POV OF MIN HAE'

*Trying to calm herself down inside  the bathroom*

OMO! Am I really here?! But wait… What if Jaejoong knew about this? Aigoo… Im so dead…

After whispering that to myself… My phone rang and my eyes were widen for seeing the name of my boyfriend… Why is he calling?! I slowly answered my phone…

PHONE CONVO:

Minhae: H-hello??

Jaejoong: Hey baby… How are you??

Minhae: Ohh… Im doing fine… How about you??

Jaejoong: Same… But I saw at the news that there’s a storm in there… Are you guys alright??

Minhae: Were fine...

Jaejoong: Okay… My hyung’s calling me now… Take care always… I love you…

Minhae: *giggles* I love you too…

END OF CONVO…

After our talk… I admit that Im falling for him now… But still, Eli’s always bugging in my mind… why can’t he leave my mind and, and and…

MY HEART….

I don’t know… But… Is that how I love that guy? But then… I can’t believe why I answered my own bestfriend… But it’s okay , I think… It’s more hurtful when you knew that the person you love doesn’t have any feelings for you… *sigh

I changed my clothes and I noticed  that the clothes he gave fits well… WEIRD! How come he knew my size?? Aigoo…

I went out from the bathroom and saw Eli sitting at the couch…He’s watching… But As I closed the door, he looked at me and I think he was shocked…

'POV OF ELI'

When she went out from the bathroom, I can’t believe that the clothes I bought fits… aigoo… I can’t take my eyes out of her… She’s so beautiful…

“Uhhmmm… Eli? Are you okay???” She asked me, I just nod and I turned the television off…“Are you hungry now??” I asked sweetly then she smiled and nod…