Remembering OUR past

A/N: Sorry everyone... I have an error on putting the Chapter #...  This is already chapter 20... Sorry... ^^

CHAPTER 20:

"Wha--- Yah! Leave me alone!!!" I struggled...

"No!! Come with me..."  He dragged me away...

"Get your hands off me! --- Doojoon-ahh" Tears were starting to form...

He dragged me all the way to the parking lot... And he went to the edge of it where his car was parked and NO ONE will even bother to go cause it was very dark... He open his car...

"Get in...." He ordred ...

"NO! Doojoon what's your problem?!!"

He tightly gripped my wrist and I started to cry when he pressed me unto the car and starts kissing my neck while his hands travels around my body.... I start to hit him cause im so disgust on what he's doing...

"No one could ever get you from me Ae-sook... You were all mine ... BODY AND SOUL...."

"KIBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That's the only name I can think of...

I slapped him on his face and by the time I had the chance to escape... He caught the lower part of my dress then he gave me a harsh kiss again...

I cried harder when I felt his hands on my chest...

"You bastard!!!!" I heared a familiar voice shouted... It's Kibum-ahh!!!

He punch Doojoon's face.... And I can see the anger on his face...

Doojoon fell on the ground... I went behind Kibum....

"Don't you dare touch her ever again...or that's not the only thing you'll get..." Kibum said then spit on Doojoon...

He wrapped his manly arms around me then we both left....

'POV OF Minhae'

Hehehehe... Im not really at my friend's house... IM with Jaejoong oppa here in his unit...

Well... The day I ask permission from Kibum oppa... I was really at my friend's house... But today... I went to Jaejoong oppa's unit so I can have someone to ask if I'll look okay tonight...

"Hey Minhae? Why don't you just go home and ask your unnie how you look tonight???"