Only Love

CHAPTER 17:

Title: ~The only one~

'POV of Kibum'

I run all the way to the bathroom door... First... I knocked... "Ae-sook-shii??? Hey... Uhhhmmm... Can you open the door for a minute??? I-im--- I mean... I kinda forgot something inside..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NO RESPONSE! I knocked again.... "Hey... It's kinda important...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

STILL NO RESPONSE!!!! Arrrrggg.... Im getting really annoyed... "HEY!!! Im going in whether you like it or not!!" I open the door with a frown on my face but it all disappear seeing a girl in the tub with tears on her face....

And a knife on her right hand ready to cut her own pulse!! O.O

I didn't care seeing her without clothes... I run to stop her.... "YAH!! " She almost did it but good thing I swatted away her left arm... Then I snatch the knife she's holding... She's crying really loud... "What were you thinking Ae-sook?!! You think Im gonna let you do that thing?!!" I barely cried while shouting those words at her... She keeps crying then she covered her face with her palm... I removed my shirt... and I was the one who dress her up... Then I carried her out of the tub--- her hairs still dripping ...

I ALMOST LOST HER! T.T

'POV OF AESOOK'

The other day... My mother called--- She said... Our business was gone, Our business partners left and ditch us... And--- And---

My Father's at the Hospital... T.T He had an heart attack... AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME!! If I didn't think of myself in the first place... This won't happen! If I let Doojoon what he wants... My father's not at the hospital... And If--- And if---

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IF I DIDN'T FELL INLOVE WITH KIBUM AT ALL... MY LIFE WOUDN'T BE THIS MISERABLE!!!

I should have not let myself fall for someone who doesn't even LIKE me! Im such a jerk!!!! T.T

After a day without a meal... I decided to take my own life so that I won't let everyone down... Especially my parents who cared so much for me!!! I tried to tell Kibum everything I have to tell--- But the sentence "I LOVE YOU" ----- Didn't even pop!!

I dipped at the tub for thinking that it will be the last time--- I thought--- IM GONNA DIE TONIGHT in this tub... But NO! Kibum!!

KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM KIBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

He's always ruining everything!! Even the END OF MY LIFE ---

He---He---He----

*cries*

SAVED IT!!!

WAEYO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

Now---- He's mad... Carrying me up to my room... ------- Wait.... HIS ROOM?!!!

'POV OF THE AUTHOR'

Kibum carried her all the way to his room... His room is kinda dark... And the only light in there was the MOON's light coming from the window, near the bed... He lay her down at his bed... But she sat up... Kibum gets the first aid kit ---- Which made Ae-sook, confused... With a shaking voice... She asked him... "W-what's that for???" He didn't answer... then he sit beside her...

He held her left arm and there Aesook saw a cut... "Because of you, Crying a lot--- You didn't even noticed that you have a cut---" Kibum said then he dump gently the cotton that he's holding... "Aww..." She said in a low voice...

~~~~AFTER FIVE MINUTES~~~

Kibum finished curing her cut... "Aesook-shhiii... What's your problem huh??? You don't know how much you scared me!! What if you cut yourself HUH?!"

Kibum asked her--- But she didn't answer...

Kibum let out a sigh... he laid Aesook down and cover her with the blanket... While he's doing that... Aesook held his wrist and pull him gently unto the bed telling him to stay....

"You really want to know??" Aesook asked as she rest her head at Kibum's chest... "Im ready to listen..."

"You remember the night you saw me outside crying???" Kibum just nod as his answer ..."That was the night I saw my stupid boyfriend flirting... Because of that ... I ended our relationship... I thought that it's my chance to get what I want... To be with the one I love..."

Kibum felt hurt for what he's hearing... "But... The day we're at the amusement park... My mother called... There!! She's telling me all what happened to our business--- And my father...He's sick right now..." Tears start to fell from her eyes again... "And it's all because of me----" She cried and she burried her face at his chest...

"Andwae... It's not your fault Aesook..." Kibum said as he laid beside her ... but she continues on crying... suddenly----

He softly brush her hair away from her face.... Using his fingertips, he wiped the remaining tears then he cupped her cheeks which made her looked directly to his eyes... She was attracted by his eyes---

He gently kissed her cheeks, her nose her forhead and lastly--- Her soft, pinkish lips... He once again looked at at her and he saw her swollen eyes... "uhhmm--- Im sorry Aesook... I didn't mean to... Try to get some sleep ----" He was about to stand but Aesook cried... She let him face her then she kiss fiercely

Kibum loves her with all of his heart... Same as Aesook... But they can't even tell each other how they felt...

He pinned her down the bed... Kissing her romanticly at her neck... It brings shiver at Aesook's body...

She was the one who removed his clothes... Kibum did the same...

The rhythm of her heart beat... under his lips... Her arms were around him , Holding him really close.... She's hearing her name murmured by him... She opened for him and their bodies combined as one... It was her first time doing something like this... And she's happy and contented that she gave EVERYTHING to him...

After that silent yet romantic night... They slept together hugging each other...

Aesook's mind was polluted with problems awhile ago but now--- She only thinks of KIBUM...

They made love that night ---- Without regrets... ONLY LOVE!

A/N: SORRY IF IT SUCKS... KAILANGAN KO LANG MAG-UPDATE...! Ok ok??? :)) ENJOY!! Mabait kasi ako... Kaya hanggang ganyan lang! Wohoooo!!!! I WAS INSPIRED BY NORA ROBERTS!!!!! I swear... Hindi ko alam na ganun pala ang laman ng book nya... kala ko about two girls fighting for love lang... Hindi pala! Wahahahaha!!!!! Pero I love how the story ends! Wooohhhh! *cheers* Sorry din pala sa mga TYPOS!!! XD