Welcome to Virginia

I watch through my curtains as our new neighbors arrive. I turn as I hear my older sisters' voices downstairs.

"Geez the tall boy's a hottie🔥," I hear Carol gush.

"Oh! The short one would be perfect for Abs😇," Jamie gushes.

"Hmm, I wonder which of our brothers will get the girl😏," Maddie smirks.

I walk downstairs to find all my older sisters(I got 12😁😅) looking through the window.

"Are you tryna scare them off?" I tease. Mackenzie, my favorite sister, turns and smiles.

"No, but we're debating whether to go over," Mack grins.

"At least divide yourselves to groups. I dont think that boy's gonna want twelve girls running over to him🙄😂," I giggle.

After we split ourselves up, Macie, Mackenzie, and I head over. The girl greets us with a warm smile.

"Hi! My name's Olivia Lueders," she smiles.

"Hi! Im Macie!" Macie smiles back.

"Im Mackenzie, but you can call me Mack," she says. Olivia looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"What's your name?" Olivia asks.

"Abbey👑," I reply.

"Olivia!" the mother shouts. "Who are these lovely ladies?"

"There Macie, Mackenzie, and Abbey," she shouts back.

"Well, hello girls!" she smiles. "Im Mrs. Lueders."

"You guys are a threesome like us too?" Olivia asks. Macie and Mack nod.

"No," I say. Olivia cocks her head. "What?"

"I have twelve sisters👭👭👭👭👭👭 and twelve brothers👬👬👬👬👬👬," I reply. Macie slaps her face.

"Huh. That's a large family. I bet you never get bored. I only have two brothers," Olivia sighs. "Jackson! Carson!"

I watch as the two boys jog over.

"What's up, sis?" the older one asks.

"Ladies, this is Jackson. The mini one is Carson," Olivia grins.

"Hi Jackson," Macie smiles. Mack just does a peace sign✌🏽.

I feel an awkward silence between Carson and me. Its like we cant find anything to talk about.

"Hi," I say, breaking the silence😶

"Hey," he says. Another wave of silence passes.

"So you're the Carson Lueders," I smile.

"Yeah. How'd ya know?" Carson asks.

"Insta, Twitter, Snapchat..." I grin.

Gosh, I've only known him for a minute and im already falling for him😳💍

"So, do you, I dont know, wanna hang out sometime?😏😇" Carson asks.

"Sure, that'd be fun. Here, ill give you my number😏💋," I say. He smiles and we exchange numbers.

"Well, I look forward to seeing you soon😏😊," he smiles.

"Yeah," I reply.

As Macie and Mackenzie and I are walking home, Macie says, "Well Abs, you certainly charmed him😏"

"What do you mean?" I ask. Mack starts singing Justin Bieber's song and Macie rolls her eyes.

"I mean you got a good flirt game," she explained.

"Still dont understand😳" I reply. Macie shakes her head and walks in. I wait a couple more moments before going in for the night🌙