Just Like Old Times

Rachel💋 : hey Abs👑

Me: hey Mrs. Sartorius😂❤️

Rachel💋: 😂❤️ I was wondering if u and Carson wanted to come to the café with Jacob and I

Me: that'd be fun. we need to catch up a bit. Carson just got back from Spokane too❤️

Rachel💋: really? I bet ur happy. anyway, I'll c u at 2 pm

Me: k. byez🤘🏼

I'm going to the café🤗😻❤️

*****

It's 1 pm. I decided to get ready to go hang with my friends. I put on a white crop top with a blue skirt that went to my knees. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my new dangly diamond earrings. I grabbed a small blue handbag and put my phone and wallet into it.

"Logan, I'm going to the café!" I shouted. My mom was on a date with option number two. She was looking for a new husband to help her with all of us. So Logan, the oldest child in the family, was left to watch us all, though we could watch ourselves. Logan appeared in front of the door.

"Who are you going with?" he questioned.

"Rachel, Jacob, and Carson," I replied.

"How are you getting there?"

"Rachel's older brother is driving us there, but I'm walking with Carson."

Logan raised an eyebrow.

"I'll be fine, Logan," I assured him. He nodded and let me out. Carson was on the front step.

"Wow, you look great," Carson breathed.

"Thanks😊"

"You ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Carson grabbed my hand and brought me to the edge of my driveway, out of Logan's sight. He kissed me passionately. Sparks are flying. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"How was that?" he smirked. I grinned.

"I think that was your best kiss," I laughed. He smiled, picked me up, and twirled me around. I laughed and hugged him.

"I love you, Carsey-bear," I sighed.

"I love you too, Blondie," he smirked.

*****

Carson and I walked into the Cray Cray Café holding hands. We walked over to where Rachel and Jacob were laughing and talking.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

"Abbey!" Rachel grinned.

"What's up Jacob?" Carson smiled.

"Hey bro," Jacob grinned.

"Hey did y'all order yet?" I asked. Rachel shook her head, her auburn hair, which she straightened and left down, smacking her cheeks.

"We were waiting for you," she explained.

"Okay, well do y'all wanna order now?" I asked. They nodded and Rachel and I went up to order.

"I think I'm gonna get a smoothie and some pastries," I said.

"Good idea. I think Jacobs gonna want a frappé," Rachel agreed.

"Yeah, Carson might want an espresso," I sighed. We ordered, and just as we were about to pay, Jacob and Carson slid up.

"Oh no, we're paying," Carson said.

"Yeah, you've done enough," Jacob said.

"Are you sure? Because we can pay," Rachel replied. I nodded.

"No, we're paying," they said, and with that, they had their money out and they payed for our treats.

"They're keepers," the cashier smiled. We smiled and nodded.

"We're keeping them," Rachel and I smiled back.

A/N- hey guys❤️ so my friend rachelsartorius was recently unable to get into her account. she's back in it now, and I suggest you guys go follow her and read her books.

Thanks y'all!

-A