Fame And Fortune

"Abbey, I dont know if im comfortable with you doing this," Carson says.

"Carson, im fine. Im good at dealing with stress," I smile.

"Carson, just relax. Why are you so worried about it anyway?" Macie asks, coming into the room. Carson looks at her.

"I was really stressed when I first became famous. I dont want her to go through it😔," Carson sighed.

"Abbey's gonna be fine. Now head upstairs because Cam's gonna be over soon😊," Macie smiled. Carson and I got up and went into my room.

"So why dont you want me to become famous?" I ask Carson.

"The media comes up with lies. They use it against you. And your manager is no help," Carson explains. I give him a reassuring smile.

"Carson, forget the manager. You know im a fighter. And you are too. I think we can do this together😊😏🔐" I smile.

"Are you asking me out?😏🔐💯" Carson smirked. I felt my cheeks flush red.

"What? No, im saying we can handle the press😳," I say.

"Oh😔," Carson sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Dont you like me?" Carson whimpers.

"Yeah😍" I smile.

"Well, in that case, do you want to go out with me😊😘" Carson asks.

"Um, duh!" I grin. Carson stands up and gives me a hug. I give him a quick hug, then I jump into his arms. He laughs and acts like im really heavy.

"That's not funny😑" I frown.

"Im sorry. You're actually really light. About 65 pounds?" Carson guesses.

"About," I smile.

"Well, now your mine and that's all I care about," Carson grins. I kiss his cheek and get out of his arms💪🏽💋

"Come on, Lueders, lets go to the studio!" I laugh as I pull him outside.