Bonjour

(A-Abbey,R-Rachel)

R- hey Abs

A- what up Mrs. Sartorius😂

Rachel's got a huge obsession with Jacob Sartorius. She promises it'll last forever, but im not so sure.

R- 😂💕

A- so, how's tour?

R- good. im coming home today🤗

A- wait, what?! Rachel ur coming home?

R- yeah👌🏽

A- omg(osh) im so excited😍

R- u better be. we have to catch up. how about we go shopping🛍

A- im down🙋🏼

R- awesome. ill be landing in a minute.

A- alrighty👌🏽 lets do this

R- I missed u abs

A- same here. I gtg byez

R- k see u later👋🏽

I feel like its been a long time since Rachel and I've talked. Shes been all over Europe and I never really get to speak to her.

I go over to my closet to pick out my outfit. I end up picking a black crop top with blue short shorts and black vans. I quickly text Rachel that ill be at the mall. The mall's really close to my house, so after I put my phone📱 and money💰 into a small blue handbag, I grab my white hover board and head outside. I reach the end of my driveway when Carson "abducts" me.

"Carson!" I giggle. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Hey bae. Where ya going?" he asked.

"To the mall. Im meeting up with my friend Rachel, who's been on tour in Europe," I smile.

"Great💯 how about after you girls do that, lets say you and I have a picnic," he smirks😏

"Okay, bæ. I have to go now. Love ya💘" I say. Carsons kisses my forehead then walks back to his house. I love how hes so tall. Most of my boyfriends have been taller than me. I like it because when I hug them i can feel their heart beating💞

I get on my hover board and head down to the mall. Im so excited to see my best friend.

*****

"Rachel!" I scream. She turns to face me.

"Abbey!" Rachel shouts. We quickly do our handshake and then we hug. Rachel's about a whole foot taller than me, but I dont care. Shes my best friend and if you hurt her I hurt you.

"How was Europe?" I ask.

"It was amaZING! I found out that the person I was dancing for on his tour was actually Jacob Sartorius!" she gushes. My jaw drops.

"Really? Did you get to meet him?" I ask.

"Duh. Actually, he even asked me out! We went to a fancy restaurant in France. I think im in love," Rachel says dreamily.

"Rachel, I got a boyfriend," I smirk. She rolls her eyes.

"Oh so you and Andrew are back together?" she laughs. Now I roll my eyes.

"No. His name is Carson," I smirk. Ill wait for Rachel to figure out who it is.

"Oh so you and Carson Lueders are together," she rolls her eyes.