Pool Party

Picture of My Swimsuit Above^

"Hey guys," I said. It sounded off from my voice, but it would adjust.

"Hey Abbey!" Rachel smiled "This is Jacob Sartorius, my boyfriend."

"Cool! Carson should be here any minute. Ill text him real quick," I replied.

Abbey👑🔐- hey Lueders. we're at the pool. where r u?

Carson😜🔐- hey baby girl🔐 im headed over. not yet but ill be over in a sec.

Abbey👑🔐- k. luv u

Carson😜🔐- luv u too

"He'll be over in a second," I said.

"Ok. But right now, let me see your braces," Rachel gushed. I opened my mouth for her to see.

"Good choice of colors🎨 I would've done the same!" Rachel smiled. I closed my mouth and smiled back.

"Hi everyone," Carson said, coming into the pool. I gave him a hug and walked him over.

"Rachel, Jacob, this is my boyfriend, Carson," I smiled. Carson put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned my head in his shoulder. Rachel walked over and examined him.

After a while, she said, "Dont hurt my bestie."🤕🙅🏼

Carson nodded and we walked over to find two chairs💺2⃣

"So how do the braces feel?" Carson asked as we put our stuff down.

"They hurt like heck but ill get used to it🤕😭" I shrugged😕 He gave me a sympathetic smile and then walked me over to the pool where Jacob and Rachel were already talking. I was standing on the edge when the unexpected happened.

Carson pushed me into the pool.

I fell right behind Jacob. I splashed into the water leaving a little splash💦💦💦

"Oh my God!" Jacob yelled as the water hit his back and his hair💧💇🏼

"Im sorry!" I murmured as I reached the surface. He glared at me then turned back to Rachel. I put my head underwater and swam to the other side of the pool. I heard another splash and Carson was next to me💦😫

"Why did I come?" I muttered as I cried softly. But he couldn't tell because my face had drops of water already covering it.

"Its alright Abbey. Jacob is a bit rude when you first meet him, but really, he's really nice when you get to know him," Carson explained. I sighed and went under again🙍🏼💧 He went under to and smiled at me. He put his hand of my cheek and gave me a reassuring smile. At least he was trying to make me feel better.

Rachel's POV

I was talking to Jacob when Abbey fell in. We were talking about tour and my job when Carson pushed her in. She fell right behind him and some water got in Jacob's hair. He did overreact a bit. She got really upset and I dont blame her. She hates getting yelled at. She doesn't learn anything from yelling- just who to avoid.

"Jacob, did you need to yell?" I asked.

"Yes! A lot of fan girls need someone to yell at them," he said.

"Abbey's not a fan girl. And she hates getting yelled at. Now shes gonna avoid you," I replied. He sighed.

"Is that a bad thing?" Jacob questioned.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Maybe if you gave her a chance you'd find out." Abbey came up to me. She didnt look at Jacob at all.

When she was out of earshot, I said to Jacob, "The avoiding has begun."