High Spirits

Abbey's POV

I've been on high spirits lately. Jacob recently gave me a million rings and Carson gave me a huge bouquet of red roses🌹 Why wouldn't I be in good spirits?

I was bored so I decided to text Carson.

Abbey👑🔐- hola

Carson😜🔐- hey baby girl. what's up?

Abbey👑🔐- the ceiling

Carson😜🔐- other than the ceiling

Abbey👑🔐- the roof

Carson😜🔐- other than the roof😂

Abbey👑🔐- the sky🌌

Carson😜🔐- okay this could go on forever😂

Abbey👑🔐- it can😎

Carson😜🔐- this is why your my girlfriend😂🔐

Abbey👑🔐- CARSON JAMES LUEDERS DID YOU ONLY DATE ME FOR THE SKY?!

Carson😜🔐- no😂 I dated u because you're not afraid to be yourself. and your amazing😏🔐💙

Abbey👑🔐- k byez✌🏽

Carson😜🔐- ok bye😂✌🏽

I put my phone down and picked out my outfit for the day. Carefully, I picked out a white crop top and blue jean short shorts. My white vans caught my attention and I picked those too, along with my necklace that Carson gave to me😋

After I put my outfit on, I looked in the mirror. I decided to do a braided headband across my hair. When that was done, I slipped on two of my rings from Jacob, my promise ring from Carson, and two rings that Kenzie and Macie💍👌🏽 Then I went over to Carson's house.

*****

Kenzie wanted to go with me. She recently went on her date with Jackson, but she didnt know how he felt. They just went on a date. They weren't boyfriend/girlfriend yet. Sodas we walked over she stopped me.

"Abbey, do you think Jackson likes me?" Kenzie asked.

"Totally! But I'm not completely sure so don't blame it on me," I replied. Kenzie nodded and looked forward.

Soon, we were standing on the doorstep of the Lueders' house. I've never been inside Carson's house, and he's never been inside mine. Kenzie knocked on the door and Olivia answered.

"Hey Kenzie! What's up Abbey?" Olivia smiled.

"Hey Olivia. Carson around?" I asked.

"No, hes in Washington," Olivia replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh okay," I shrugged. Olivia stiffled a laugh.

"What about Jackson?" Kenzie blurts out.

"Why do you want to know?" Olivia smirks.

"I dont know," Kenzie blushes.

"Jackson!" Olivia calls out, still smirking. Jackson comes downstairs. His face brightens when he sees Kenzie.

"Hey Kenzie. What's up?" he smiles.

"Nothing much," Kenzie smiles. They gaze at each other for a while. Olivia sighs and looks at her watch. I roll my eyes and look at my fit bit (left Apple Watch at my house)

"So, Jackson, what's going on with you and Mack?" I ask. He turns his focus towards me.

"Who's Mack?" Jackson asks. I roll my eyes and point at Kenzie.

"Oh," Jackson replies.

"Anyway, Olivia, where is Carson?" I ask.

"Hes in Florida. Hes on tour with Jordyn, Johnny, and Hayden," Olivia explains.

"Okay," I smile. When I hear Jordyn's on tour with Carson, I feel a pange of jealousy💚 Olivia must've noticed because she said, "Dont worry, hes dating you, not her." I gave her a smile.

Mackenzie's POV

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date," Jackson smirked. We were in his room, and I was laying on the bed. Be plopped down beside me and put his hand on my cheek, turning my head so I was facing him. He kissed my nose and I couldn't help but giggle. I sat up and he sat up too. He draped his arm over my shoulder and I buried my face in his shoulder.

"Its more than a crush, more than like like, more than a love, baby imma make you mine, and I ain't giving up," he sang. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Imma make you mine," I repeated. I looked into his eyes and said, "Will you be my boyfriend Jackson?"

"I ain't giving up," he smirked. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Then he kissed me.

A/N- so im writing Kenzie's POV and I realize shes older than him. So for the story, im going to make him twenty nine. I know that's not his real age but whatever. Its my story📖😋