Music Video Vibes

"Abbey, I'm nervous," Kenzie asks. We're about to shoot the first scene of Sisterly Love. I'm in my fifth outfit for the first seen. Kenzie's in her third outfit, and Macie's rocking a pink crop top with white short shorts and pink vans. Macie squeezes my head and I turn to look at her.

"Y'all are gonna do great," I say. Kenzie gives me a hug but she has to bend down because I'm 4'5 and she's 5'7. Macie wraps her arm around my shoulder and Kenzie does the same. I put my arms around them too. The photographer takes a picture of us. He's taken about a million, but I've got to admit, they do look good. I'm gonna have him send them to me.

"Alright ladies, let's get on set," Steve says. I grab their hands and pull them on set. Our first scene is basically us walking down the street laughing and talking. Then we walk into a Starbucks and then the song begins.

"I got a couple of friends, they're cool and all but again, I've also got the baes. I often call them best friend, but we all know in the end, they're the ones who stalk me every night.

"Who knew they're my sisters? I guess I'll call it sisterly love, but they're mine and I'll kill you if you break their hearts."

We shoot the whole song, and then we change outfits to shoot the whole video again.

"Wow, Abbey, you're a great singer," Kenzie said.

"Thanks," I smiled😊

"I mean, I'm honored that you chose us for your video," Macie gushed as she came out behind the screen in a sparkly red dress. I watch as she slips her feet into a pair of red heels👠

I get into my light turquoise and black dress and light turquoise converse. Kenzie got into one of the outfits the studio provided- a silver dress with a black belt and silver flats.

"What do you think?" Kenzie asks, coming out behind the screen.

"Killing it," I smile.

"Stop being so pretty," Macie whines. Kenzie laughs and brushes out her long brunette hair. I come up next to her and put my curly blonde hair up in a messy ponytail. Then I apply my mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

"Abbey, should I were the red lipstick💄?" Macie asks.

"Definitely. It brings out your chocolate eyes💝" I say. Macie smiles and applies it to her face.

I love my sisters. We may look different and act different, but you know, we're besties. Actually, we're more than that.

We're sisters👭