Cheerleader

6 Years Later... (Abbey's 17; Carson's 20, turning 21)

Abbey's POV

Carson took me out to the beach at sunset. It was really fun! We ran along the sea edge, and came up with little games to play. Eventually, Carson suggested that we have a tumble off. I was a cheerleader, so it was easy. Carson went first.

Carson's Tumble Pass: running round off-double back handspring-tuck-layout-full-Arabian

At the end of his Arabian, he knelt down with a box in his hand.

He took my hand while saying, "Abbey, my Queen, my cheerleader, I've always loved you. Ever since I moved into the house next door, I fell in love. Sure, we had our ups and downs, but we always got through it. Together. We are Hollywood's hottest couple, but that's only one of the reasons I want to marry you. So, will you marry me?"

He took out a shiny leather box and opened it to reveal a silver band with a big diamond centered in the middle and little diamonds decorating the ring.

"Hey, it's my turn for the tumble off," I smiled.

Abbey's Tumble Pass: front punch-running round off-double back handspring-tuck-layout-full-Arabian.

After my Arabian, I jumped into Carson's arms.

"Of course I'll marry you," I smiled at him. He smiled and kissed me. He slipped the ring onto my finger and kissed me again. I pulled away and hugged him. But I was so small, that he had to pick me up.

"I love you," we said in unison.

A/N: I decided to end the book. You can read about their future in All Of Me. Thank you guys so much for reading my book. I know it's not the best, but still.

~Abbey🍍