Chapter 27

RECAP!!

"Alright you can take it off." Damon said and the chains came off my wrist and Damon set me down on the ground.

"What are you doing?! Why'd you let her loose?!" We all looked up at the same time.

Chapter 27

Sara looked up at who was at the doorway and saw a women. She had her red and orange hair up in a bun and was wearing a long trend coat. She had black heels on.

"I'm setting her down, giving her wrist a rest. You know, I'm not a bitch." Sara said and glared at the lady.

"At least I listen to orders! Un-like two people I know. I should go and tell Chris right now?" She said and crossed her arms across her chest.

"I think you shouldn't Amber. I have a lot of shit on you. If you tell, I tell." Damon said and smirked.

"At least I didn't let the hybrid go." She said.

"What you did what far more worse then just letting a hybrid sit down and rest." Sara said and the lady scoffed.

"He will be more upset with you guys then me." She said and smirked.

"Oh trust me, he would kill you, he will just hang her back and won't let us come back." Damon said and smirked.

Her face fell. "Fuck you!" She said and stormed out slamming the door.

"Don't worry... Um?" Sara started.

"Hope." I told her.

"Hope, we will make sure you can rest and hopefully get you out of here alive. No one should be put through this. What Chris doesn't know is that we," Sara motioned towards Damon and her. "Have a girl who is a hybrid, we don't know where she is, but I hope she is O.K. it's sad that we couldn't name her." Sara said and Damon hugged her.

I looked at them.

"Were you human?" I asked Sara and she nodded. "And you were a vampire?" I asked Damon and he nodded.

Sara and I had the same hair color and Damon and I have the same eyes.

"Do you know who had her?" I asked.

"I forgot their names but I remember a husband and a wife that already had three boys. One was a vampire just like them and the two were humans. I wish I could remember there names, but it has been nearly a hundred years." Damon whipped a tear from Sara's eyes.

"W-when's her birthday?" I asked.

"December 28." They answered at the same time and I was completely shocked.

"We were hoping to see her on her birthday. We think she might be here." Damon said and looked at me.

"Umm, just cause I'm curious but why did you give her up?" They looked down... Ashamed.

"I was human," Sara started. "And I just met Damon and fell madly in-love and after about two months he told me what he was and we got married. I found out I was pregnant and was told that I'd died if I go through with giving birth but I did anyway and on December 28 I went into labor," Damon continued for her now. "I got that beautiful girl out but I had to set her down and save my wife and soon she was going through the transition. I went to pick up my little girl from a towel I set on a table and she had a heart beat. I knew I needed to give her to another family because of my job," he motioned to this.

"When she woke up, I told her about my job and how we needed to protect her and she agreed after I had to explain it over and over again. We soon found a vampire family and they agreed immediately and we never got to name her because we didn't want to get so attached to her that we wouldn't be able to give her up. It was for the best. At least she is safe" Damon looked at Sara and Sara was looking at me.