Chapter 22

Recap!

"Yeah." I said and touched their skin and I though I was cold, "Lets get you guys out of here." I said and helped them up and started to walk out.

"You think you can go that easy girly?" A husky voice said and stopped in my tracks.

Chapter 22

"Chris." I hissed out. "Raven, Robin go wait outside the cave, I have some... unfinished business I need to take care of." I said and saw Raven and Robin limp out.

"I knew you would come and save them." He said.

"Well Chris, I have a soul unlike you." I said and turned towards him.

"I have a soul not you leech!" He yelled and attacked me with the metal bar.

I pulled out my sword and I clashed it with his bar.

"Your fast," I said, "but not fast enough."

I pulled my sword and dodged the bar and stabbed his back.

He screamed out in pain.

"It's time to die." I whispered and pulled my sword from his back and sliced his head off. I grabbed my handkerchief and started to clean his blood from my sword and walked out of the cave. I saw Raven and Robin Huddling again. It was pretty cold out here.

"Alright Robin, jump on my back and Raven I'll carry you guys to my car." I said.

"Y-you sure?" Robin asked.

"Yup." I said.

Robin walked behind me and jumped on my back and I grabbed Raven carried her bridal style.

"Close your eyes if you don't want to pass out." I said and ran, vamp speed, towards my car and once I was there I set down Raven and helped Robin down. "Alright I have clothes for you guys." I opened my car and handed them there clothes and they walked off to change and came back with there old ruin clothes.

"Leave those here. I don't want someone to find us." They dropped the clothes and got in the back seat. I slide across try hood and got in the drivers side and started my car turning on the heater and soon the car was so warm that they had to tie off their jacket.

We were out of town and soon on the highway in the middle of no where and I pulled over.

"Why'd we stop?" Raven asked.

"I just though y'all were hungry." I said and got out and they followed .

I opened my trunk and showed them the food.

"Have as much as you want." I said and they grabbed a shit load leaving no food left.

"Oh Hope! I'm sorry we didn't save you any." Raven said with her mouth full.

"Don't worry. I had a sandwich, and if I get hungry or... thirsty, I have packets." I held up one blood packet and set it back down.

I pulled out my phone and saw it was 12:30pm. Wow a two day journey in 7 hours.

After 5 minutes they finished and were still hungry.

"I have to go to a gas station soon, you can get more food then." I said and we got back in the car and drove off.

After about an hour we hit a town in California and saw a shell gas station and I pulled in.

We all got out and walked in. Raven and Robin walked towards the food and I walked towards the cash register and saw a tan girl with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes behind the register.