Chapter 24

Recap!

"I'm sorry If I was just at my parents funeral!" I yelled and 'cried' harder, "I didn't want to wear a dress so I got the next best thing!"

"Why do you have that sword on you leech?" He said and pointed towards my sword.

Fuck! I forgot I had that on me!

Chapter 24

"Well?" He asked and I moved out of Robins chest and looked towards him and I know my eyes were puffy.

"This sword,"making sure my voice will crack, "was my... Fathers." I looked down. "He gave me his sword because he said that one day. I will need it." I went back to Robins chest and 'cried'.

"Oh. I'm sorry for your lost." He said.

"Now Mr. Martinez if you will leave my home and say your sorry for accusing Hope of being a Vampire and that she will kill me." Robin said and I could hear the glare.

"I'm sorry." I heard him walk away and the door slam.

"Stupid Old man!" I said and went back to the couch.

"You still wanna play?" Robin asked and sat next to me grabbing our remotes and handing me mine.

"Hell yeah! I'm not done kicking your ass!" I said and took my remote.

"I'm winning!" He said.

"How many times have you died?" I asked.

"...21." He said unwilling.

"And how many times have I died?" I asked.

"...0." He said and I laughed.

"I'm winning and make that 22." I said and killed him again.

"I think your cheating." He said.

"I'm not trust me and what time is it."

"About 3."

"Let's turn this off and take me home!" I said and turned off the system.

"But I almost killed you!" He whinnied.

"Don't cry you'll get better, now in till then let's take me home!" I said and pulled him off the couch and he was heavy.

"What did you do?! Eating your weight in junk food?!" I asked still trying to pull him up.

"Yes and Ravens weight." He laughed.

"Fatty!" I said and finally got him up.

"At least you got me up." He said.

"Yeah but now I'm tired."

"Do you want to wait another hour." He said about to fall onto the couch.

"NO!" I said and he didn't fall.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing but you have to carry me to my car." I said and lifting up my arms.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Well I saved your ass, bought you a shit load of food and let you drive .my car. I think I deserve this." I said still holding my arms up

"Fine." He said and put me over his shoulder.

"I was expecting a piggy back ride." I pouted.

"This is the best your getting." He said and started walking out the front door.

"Well."

The sunlight was bright and I closed my eyes.

"I'm driving!" I shouted.