Chapter 12

Recap!

"After school get ready to meet your mate." I said.

All the lights went off.

Chapter 12

I looked around, what the hell. Someone walked towards me and tried to grab me, but I kicked them back.

"Get the red head!" Someone older man shouted.

"HOPE!" I heard Nightmare shout.

I'm the only red head on the class...

Someone tried to grab me again and I punched them.

"Damn bitch!" He shouted and tried to knock me out but I jumped back and bounced of the wall.

I grabbed my knife that I always keep in my shoe and stabbed the bitch who tried to grab me.

"FUCK! AAAH DAMON SHE STABBED ME!" He shouted and I pulled my knife out. I ran towards the lights and turned them on.

I saw people being held back.

Mercedes was trying to fight the dude holding her to get to Ashley who looked scared and the dude who I stabbed was on the floor. Someone knocked my knife out of my hand and grabbed me from behind. I elbowed their stomach and they let go.

I put distance between us

"Your one smart bitch," He said "but not smart enough." He pulled out a metal rod and ran towards me.

"Dumbass." I said and flipped out him landing behind him. I kicked his back and he smashed into the wall.

"Don't let your enemies get behind you." I told him.

I walked over to him while he tried getting up, but failed. I lifted him up by his collar.

"Did you hurt anyone?" I asked him and he spit in my face. I whipped it away and punched his nose in. He screamed in pain. "Now... Did. You. Hurt. ANYONE?!" I yelled.

"Why should I tell you?" He asked.

"Do you like living?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Then answer my question." I told him.

"Only the few up front! No students!" He said through fear.

I dropped him.

"DON'T MOVE," I yelled and he listened.

I turned towards the other dudes still holding the class and the teacher.

"Let them go or you will all die." I told them and the only blonde laughed.

"Like a little girl like you can kill all of us."

Their was about 30 of them.

"Try me." I said.

He ran towards me and I kicked him in the face and send him flying towards the wall... dead.

"Anyone else?" I questioned.

They all attacked me at the same time.

I pulled out my phone and call Joshua.

I kicked someone in the gut and put the phone to my ear.

Joshua- Hope? Why are you calling me?

I punched someone while kicked another

Me- Well the school was ambushed and I'm fighting about 30 people and I wanted to know if you wanted to join in?

I send a kick to a guys head and round house kick another.

Joshua- WHAT?! and your talking to me WHILE you fighting?