Chapter 13

Recap

Me and Ashley started walking towards 2nd

Chapter 13

The rest of the day went by fast and I didn't see Raven or Robin.

Where could they be?

I was in my free period waiting for it to end in front of the school. I looked at my watch and it said 3:30 only five more minutes. I looked at my phone and their wasn't anything so I put it away.

I looked around and saw nothing but trees and road.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

I looked at the door and saw everybody running out. I waited then I saw Nightmare run to me.

"HEY HOPE!" she yelled and grabbed my arm and ran towards the parking lot.

"Do you even know which is my car?" I asked her and looked around and saw about 10 cars left.

She stop and looked at me, "No I don't."

I laughed and and walked towards my car.

"I knew that was your car." She said and walked towards the passenger side and I climbed into my car and opened her door and she got in. We threw our stuff into the back.

"So hope...Where do you live?" She asked and I smiled.

"The middle of the woods nothing, but trees surrounding us. It takes about 10 minutes to hit a road." I joked with her and her face went kinda pale. "I'm kidding! We live near the woods just not in it." I told her and she laughed out her fears. "Don't worry we won't kill you." I told her and made the turn towards my house "We are about 4 minutes to my house."

"Hey Hope... did you see Raven or Robin today?" She asked.

"No I just though they left early." I told her.

"Yeah that's probably it. So do you think they will like me?" She asked.

"Yeah of course! Your awesome and I think Daniel will love you the most, maybe even more then I do." I told her and laughed and turned into my spot on our driveway. Right next to Joshua's Red Jaguar.

I turned off my car and got our stuff and handed her, her bag and we walked to the front door.

"Ready?" I asked her and she fixed her blue hair.

"How do I look?" She said and did a funny pose.

I laughed, "Yes you look smexy!"

I opened the door and walked in.

"HONEY! I'm Home!" I shouted.

Daniel and Steven came running towards the door, but I covered Nightmares eyes.

"Go to the living room! I'll bring her their in a little!" I told them and they walked towards the living room.

When they were gone I un-covered her eyes.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked and frowned.

"Because I want you to meet my dad first then your mate!" I said and dragged her towards the stairs making sure she doesn't see the living room.

"DAD?" I called out and saw Joshua walking out of his room.

"Joshua! Have you've seen dad?" I asked.

"Hey yeah I'm doing great." He said.

"Yeah I know because I walked in." I joked with him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.