Chapter 19

Recap!!

"Now while she picks out a whole wardrobe what is the bad news you wanted to tell me?" I asked looking at my mother picking out really cute shirts.

"I'll tell her." Nightmare said.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Raven and Robin got kidnapped."

My face fell.

Chapter 19

They were kidnapped?! WHO WOULD KIDNAP THEM!? Unless...

"Chris." I growled and got my phone out.

"Who?" Ashley asked.

"A hybrid hunter who is after me and I think he knows they are my friends so he's using them to find me." I said and found the familiar contact name and press the call button.

"You think that's it?" Ashley asked and went into Mercedes arms.

"That's what Im guessing." I said.

Joshua- Hello?

Me- Look Joshua, I know your mad and all but I need your help.

Joshua- Why? Are you ok? Where's mom?

Me- She and I are fine, but my friends Raven and Robin aren't. They got kidnapped and I think I might know by who.

Joshua- You don't think?

Me- I do think Chris did it.

Joshua- We have to find them.

Me- I know anyway I have to go mother needs help picking out clothes.

Joshua- Alright bye

Me- Bye

I hung up.

Man that bye was awkward.

"Well?!" Nightmare said.

"We will look for them. Don't worry Steven and Mother are great trackers." I assure them, "Now we have to help Mother out so she doesn't get something ugly." They laughed slightly and we walked towards my mother who had about 30 shirts and was looking at jeans.

Ashley got a cart and before my mother dumped all of them in it, we had to check them out.

"Mother?" I questioned her while holding up a penguin shirt.

"Yes?"

"What is this?" I questioned.

"A shirt dear."

"Steven is just like you, you know that? He has a duck shirt that was 20 dollars." I looked at the tag:

30.99.

"But I think your worst." I laughed and she gave me that 'that was not nice and I think you should say sorry' look. "I'm kidding mother." I said and put the shirt back all ninja like.

After this shopping trip Mother got 39 shirts, 20 pairs of pants, 10 pairs of bras and underwear, 10 pairs of shoes each heels, flats, and converse, jewelry, 2 purses, 10 pairs of socks, 6 dresses, and lunch. The grand total was 10,234.

By the end of this shopping trip I was wearing a pair of my mother flats.

We decided it time for my mother to change so we walked towards the bathroom.

"I think she should wear this shirt with these jeans and these heels." Ashley said holding up a outfit.

"I agree with her!" Mercedes declared.