Chapter 26

Recap

I screamed out. Then I lost all feeling. No more pain just numbness. I like this feeling. It was like I wasn't in danger and I was sleeping, and I started to fall asleep.

Ill miss you guys... my Family.

I blacked out.

A/N: Hey! I'm here to inform you that this chapter has some torturing scenes. So you you really don't like those kind of things that don't read past Hopes POV cause that's where it begins. Thanks guys!!! <3 y'all!!!

Chapter 26

James POV

I woke up from my neck snapping. That stupid son of a bitch! He snapped my damn neck!

Where's Hope!?

I sat up and saw I was in Hopes room. I got up and walked down stairs and saw Hopes Family and friends. Her mother was crying and her father held her.

I noticed that Raven and Robin looked guilty.

How come Hopes not here?

"What are we going to do?" Daniel asked with his arm holding Nightmares waist.

"What can we do? For all we know she could already be dead." Joshua said and Melissa cried harder.

"Chris likes to play with his victims before he kills them." Steven said and held Mercedes and Ashley tighter while they cried on his shoulder.

Where is Hope?!

"She got Kidnap your Highness." Daniel said answering my non-spoken question.

They all looked up and saw me and they were about to stand up and bow.

"No, stay seated... Please." I said sadly and went to sit by Daniel and looked at my lap.

"Prince James," Jamie started and I interrupted him. "No Formalities please. I'm too upset." I could feel my heart rip into pieces.

"James, Hope was taken when you were knocked out. She though you died and broke down and they took her away." James finished his sentence from before.

I looked at Raven and Robin.

"Why didn't you guys do anything?" I asked feeling tears fall.

"I was being held back and Raven was to weak," Robin looked down. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to save her." I walked over to him and patted his back letting him know silently that I don't blame him.

I walked back to the couch and sat down.

I put my head in my hands and cried silently.

"James we are going to save her. We just have to find a way to."

I continued to cry silently while Jamie patted my back in a fatherly way. A way my own father doesn't.

"I think I can help," Raven said and stood up and sat by the coffee table. "I know where Chris is hiding. I need a piece of paper and a pencil." She asked and Joshua appear with the paper and pencil.

"Alright hold on." She closed her eyes and her hand looked as if it moved on its own.

She started to draw a VERY detail picture of where his hideout is.

It was a three stories building that looked like it was made out of steal. It didn't look like it belonged with all the tall trees.

Wait... I know what those trees are! It has to be oak trees! They only grow that high in one place here... And that is Armadillo, Texas.