Logan

"YOU WHAT!"
He throws a chair at me.
"YOU LET HER GET AWAY?! HOW INCOMPETENT CAN YOU BE?!"
He throws another chair, then a table, then a wall, I dodge them while trying to calm him down.
"It's not my fault, I had her but she had help."
"IF YOU WOULD HAVE STOPED TEASING AND JUST KILLED HER IR WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED WHAT HELP SHE HAD. WHAT KIND OF HELP GETS THE BETTER OF A KNIGHT... Or are you not worthy of that title?"
Oh shit, I have to go about this carefully.
"Well the obvious answer would be another knight."
He stopped rampaging, and begins to look more interested in the conversation than annoyed.
"Salina? Are you certain?"
Looks like I dodged a bullet.
"Yes, I sensed great power in him, power only she could have given him."
He pauses, deep in thought, then he slowly moves back to his throne and takes a seat.
"If Salina is sending her little mutts to fetch the girl... No... I should have saw it. Of course she wants the power, she would need it if she wanted to finally beat me."
He begins to talk to himself, and I stand still, unsure about what to do.
"So should I..."
"Get her back and slaughtering anyone that gets in your way? Of course."
His eyes are glowing, he's planning something.
"Care to share your thoughts."
He looks at me and I feel a chill go through my body.
"Oh my boy, you wouldn't understand the first thing that going through my mind, but I do need something."
"And that would be?"
"Bring the girl back alive, I have an idea."