Stacy

Wakey wakey.
He's gone now, you got rid of him.
Dreams can be a powerful thing, but these aren't really dreams are they?
No, these are as close to reality that you can possibly get.
He wanted to help you, but you refused.
Now you are stuck with me.
Now it is my turn to share all that I know with you.
Death, destruction, complete darkness. It's spreading everywhere. It's all my fault, I should have listened.
But you didn't, you thought you knew best, and now you must pay. You killed him and it's all your fault. Now you will watch as the world burns.
"NOOOO!"
I shoot up in my bed. I'm soaked in sweat and my heart feels like it's pumping at about 30,000 beats per second. I'm panicking, screaming, wanting to be safe.
"NO! NO! NO!"
I'm flailing around, as if I'm trying to defend myself from a hive. I feel something, it's like something is crawling up my skin.
"STOP! NO STOP!"
Suddenly my door bursts open, and I have the horrible feeling I'm about to die.
"Stacy, what's wrong?"
I look at the owner of the voice. A horrible blue demon with green eyes and a hole where his heart should be.
"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
He approaches slowly, sticking a hand out.
"You don't have to be afraid, your safe here."
I back up against the headboard. I try to run but I can't, my legs won't work properly. I don't want to die.
"NO. NO. YOU LIE."
Now the beast is at my bed, it's getting on my bed. I try to back up, but there is no where to go.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
The monster scoots up towards me, and I think I'm done for, but instead he embraces me in a hug. I stare in shock, and I blink several times. With every blink the thing in front of me looks less like a monster and more like a man, eventually revealing to me that the man is Markus. After I see this I return the hug and begin to cry.
"It's not my fault! It's not! I tried my best. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
"It's okay. Everything is okay. It was just a nightmare, a bad dream is all."
His hand ruffles through my hair, his soothing words begin to calm me down.  "I'm so sorry."
"It's okay, nothing happened, everything is alright, you have nothing to be sorry about."
I finally stop crying, and I look up at him, I'm shocked at what I see. Soft eyes and a caring smile; he doesn't have that stuck up prick aura that I thought he couldn't be without. He actually seems to be a kind soul. I push away from the hug and dry my eyes.
"I'm sorry to bother you in the middle of the night."
"It's nothing. I told you I'm here if you needed anything, and right now you needed to be comforted."
God literally a day or two ago he almost killed me, but I look at the person in front of me now and can't even imagine that it's the same jackass with a smug smile.
"Try going back to sleep."
I look at him, wide eyed.
"No, I can't!"
"Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't have any more nightmares."
"You can do that?"
He laughs.
"What kind of knight would I be if I couldn't do something as simple as that?"
I look at him with hesitation, finally I decide to trust him.
"Okay."
He smiles and gets off the bed. I lay down again and look at him.
"This won't hurt will it?"
"Of course not."
He puts his right index finger on my forehead, and takes his left hand and snaps. I immediately pass out.
You really think his powers compare to mine?
No matter, I will give you this.
Sweet dreams little one, you'll need your rest for when you finally wake up.