Prologue

****im new at this. haha ive wrote before and let my friends read my stories they liked them. im now writing this story. I know its boring now but it will get better its only the beginning. but please give it a chance and let me know what you guys think...Thanks!***

     "Finally after waiting for what seems like forever, im finally free to leave" I thought as I opened my eyes. I turned my head to see the sun shining through the window. I sat up in my bed and looked around. Boxes. All I see is boxes. ive been waiting for this day. its 8 in the morning, todays the today where I move back to my home. California. I cant actually believe im doing something that puts me a step closer to my dream!

      it may sound dumb, but I love WWE. and one day I hope to be on top of the diva's division. today im doing something about it. of course ive been going to a gym. ive spent the last 2 years at the gym down the street from my house. that's where I met my friend Kyle. hes probably the only peron im gonna miss while im gone. well and my sister, her boyfriend, and my nephew. my nephew, I hate having to leave him. hes 2 years old and so freakin cute. everytime I baby sit him we would watch wrestling together.

     im sad to leave but very happy to get away from people who don't care or support my dream. so in about 3 hours I will be on my way to the freeway. where ill make my way to my old friend's house, Kenny, in cali.