Chapter 28

a bright light shined in my eyes. i slowly opened them to see the sun coming in through the window. i lifted up my head, i was still on his chest.he was knocked out. he had both his arms wrapped around me. i laid my head back down. im too comfortable to move or try to get out of his grip. i let my eyes close. i listened to his heat beat and soon drifted back to sleep.

  "WAKE THE FUCK-     oh shit!" a voice yelled bursting through the door. i cracked my eyes open enough to see slim and dub. i felt colson wake up. "what the fuck?,"  his rubbed his eyes "what do you two fucking want?"   "uhhhh breakfast is done.. if yall are hungry"   "okay"   "alright, come out when ever" slim said walking out the door. i heard him and dub freaking out in the hallway like little girls. i yawned and stretched still next to him. his arms still wrapped around me. "you drooled on me.." he said sleepy. i laughed.   "sorry, ill just lick that off for ya."  he was silent. "i was joking" i admitted.  "dont excite me like that"   "haha, please." i wiped my drool off his chest with my shirt.

"sleep well?"   "ya, i did. you were right"   "always am" i looked at him. he looks so cute sleepy. he smiled at me.    god that smile.. "we should probably get up now" i said.   "ya, they might think we fucked by the way you were glued to me"  "whatever" i said getting up off the bed. "what time is it?" i asked.  "one"  "what!"   "ya guess we slept in a bit"   "ya think!"

we walked out the room. everyone was eating  at the table until we walked in. they all turned to look at us. "what?" they slowly looked away and continued to eat. colson handed me a plate.

we ate in silents. do they really think we... did something? i think they do.. "just to be clear me and co-kells-"     "nothing happened" colson interrupted. i didnt want to call him colson in front of everyone.. it be weird. "damn it, dub give me my money back!"slim said to dub.  dub smacked his lips and dug in his pocket and pulled out a 20 returning it to slim.

we finished eating and went to sit in the living room. we started watching a movie when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. i pulled it out

1 new message. unknown #

~second date?~   i smiled. colson. he must of gotten my number from kenny or care. i programmed it.

~Now?~

~No, lol later. olive garden?~

~sounds good~

i looked at him. he looked up from his phone smiling. Care nudged me. "what?" i whispered to her. she looked at colson then back at me. i smiled and shook my head.  i know i said id play him but....its hard when you start to get feelings. wait......fuck

      Later that night we went out to olive garden. and ive have to admit. i had alot of fun. we laughed, talked, got to know each other even more.  when we got home everyone was still up. i decided to go to bed early. its only 10 but i was tired. i laid down on my bed after changing. colson came in the room.  "not gonna sleep in my bed?"  "too lazy to get up!" i mumbled. he laughed. i suddenly felt his arms under me, picking me up off my bed. i was half asleep already. i buried my face in his neck. he let out a chuckle and walked over to his bed. he laid me down and released me. i kept my arms wrapped around his neck. he went to pull away when he noticed my arms.  "haha, let me go" he laughed.  "no, lay with me" i mumbled... why did i say that...  "really?"   "yes!" i groaned. he laughed and laid next to me. what am i doing. i snuggled up next to him. "go to sleep weirdo"  i smiled.