Chapter 1

****this may take awhile I hate typing so if theres mistakes... im sorry haha!***

"well," my sister Allison said taking along pause. "I guess this is bye" she continued. I turned to her after putting the last box in the back seat of my car and closed the door. "yup" I managed to get out. "well brit" Dalton, allisons boyfriend/baby daddy said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "see ya soon girl" he finished. "ya, maybe" I replied. I looked down to see my nephew, lil parker staring up at me. "am I going to see you on the..umm..the.." he said as he tried to describe something. "on the tv?" I asked. "ya that thing!" he smiled. "haha" I laughed "well ive gotta get on the road beforei get behind schedule." I finished.

"okay, take care of your self now. don't do anything I would" Dalton said as he laughed. "oh trust me I make no promises" I said as he hugged me. "you're finally leaving me?' ali said. "uh you left me first, left me in a house of crazy people." I said while holding back a smile. "ya ya well peace out" ali said as she went to turn around to walk inside. "duces"  I said to her. "come here you" I said as I picked up lil parker and hugged him. "im gonna miss you" he said in my ear. "im gonna miss you too" I told him as I sat him back down "hey do this when your on that thing so I know you didn't forget about me" he said as he did a crazy dance. I laughed while saying "I don't think im gonna do that but ill think of something!" Dalton picked up lil parker as I got in my car. I closed he door and waved a last time to Dalton and lil parker before I drove off.