Chapter 27

We out of the car and headed for the entrance. we got our tickets and walked inside already i got noticed. i signed a couple autographs and took some pictures. the day went by fast. we rode just about every ride. played every game. kells won me a big stuffed dog. it was getting dark out so we decided to leave to eat. we got at Fuji(a Japanese restaurant) to eat at around 9. we ate, kells made me try sushi for the first  time. it wasnt all to bad. we were flirting like crazy all night.

      we were on our way home when kells pulled up to a ice cream parlor. "really" i looked at him.  "hell yea. i want some damn ice cream!"  i laughed and followed him inside. we got cones and went out side the place to eat them. we sat at the table staring at each other.

"so, have fun?"  kells asked.    "surprisingly yes"  he chuckled. all day at six flags we really got to know each other. he told me more then i ever thought he would. "you know," he said while licking his ice cream cone. "when i was a teen id get the most vivid  nightmares. they would have me wake up in the middle of the night."   i looked down.. what is he getting at.  "i know they're not fun. they put me through hell."  he scooted his chair closer to mine. i felt his hand on my knee. i looked up. he was inches from my face. "i know you've been having nightmares. you have them every night. i hear you wake up screaming"  i looked back down. all this time i thought he was asleep. he heard it all. "hey," he said rubbing my leg, causing me to look up at him.  "nightmares are always better if youre with someone, im not trying to make a move on you here i promise. but it works to have someone there. hell it worked for me and everyone thought i was whoring around.  so if you want you dont have to but if you want, after a nightmare, come lay next to me. that feeling of comfort helps the fear die down. im being 100 percent forreal here. no bullshit. i know how it feels."

i looked down yet again.   "can i get a smile?" he said in a dumb voice. i looked up and smiled. "thanks." i said lightly. "you dont have to, its just a suggestion."  i nodded  "alright well we should be getting back"  i nodded.

      we drove back home silent. i cant believe he heard me night after night. is he being serious? he seems like he really cares...we pulled into the drive way. the house was dead quiet. i looked at the clock in the living room as we walked in. 1. dang. me and kells went to the room. kells went to the bathroom while i changed before he came back. i put on shorts and my old DX shirt from when i was 12. i laid down on my bed. kells came back. he grabbed shorts and took off his shirt. he unbuttoned his pants. he looked at me watching him. he smiled. i shook my head and rolled over to face the wall.  "okay your good." i rolled back over. he plopped down on his bed. "oh and my bed is super comfortable unlike yours so"  i smiled and put my phone on the night stand. "thank you for today kells"  "you can call me colson"  i smiled at him. "thanks for today, Colson"

      i fell asleep in no time.

*nightmare*

i sat up screaming. i stopped myself remembering kells- colson.  i wonder if what he said works. i looked at my phone. 3:30a.m. well its too early to go running. i looked over at colson. should i?

Fuck it.   ill try anything to go back to sleep. i got up and walked over to his bed. he looks so peaceful. hes laying on his back one arm behind his head the other on his stomach. no blanket. i slowly  laid down next to him. he moved his arm from his stomach allowing me to lay right beside him. he wrapped his arm around me. he sounds asleep. he pulled me closer so i could lay my head on his chest. i sighed. man he smells good. and hes bed is comfortable. i let my eyes close.

      i felt better. i wasnt scared as i was. "told you it would work"  my eyes shot open.  "dont freak out. i wont try anything, just sleep."  i did just that.