Chapter 34

***** okayyyyyyy I know there are mistakes in the previous chapters I apologize! I've been updating all on my phone cause my computer sucks! so please excuse and mistakes! thankkkkkk you*****

Perfect! Kenny picked me up celebrating. "We are undefeatable!!!" I laughed and looked over at colson. "Okay..... body shot time" he smiled. "You're so hurt you lost" "get on the counter!"

I laid on the counter while Kenny poured ciroc on my stomach. "Don't waste my shot!" Kenny poured the ciroc half way up my stomach. "Okay" Kenny took a step back give colson the okay to go. Colson smiled.

He sucked the ciroc off all the way up. "Mmm" "okay, no more!" I said getting up. "I'm gonna take a shower" "can I join?" colson asked still smiling. "Not this time" I smiled and walked away.

I showered and put my pjs on. On my way to the room I told everyone I was gonna go to bed. I noticed rook and care not with the group anymore.... wonder what their doing...

I laid on the bed looking threw my pictures. Turns out slim was sneaking pics of us all day. There's some of us out in the water. I reached the pictures if me and colson with are names in the sand. I smiled. "What are you smiling at?" I locked my phone and put it down to look up. Colson stood in the door way. "Nothing" "nothing my ass". He walked over to the bed and plopped down beside me,throwing his arm around me. "Going to sleep?" I felt him nodded against me. I laughed and rolled to face him. He brought me into a hug. "What are you doing?" I laughed "shhhhhh go to sleep" he said running his hand through my hair.

I woke up in the bed alone. I grabbed my phone to check the time and I had 1 new message. Colson

~ hey babe. I know I'm not there... don't freak out. Me and the boys had to get some studio time done. But we will be back around dinner time. I'll text you to let you know when were in our way back. Be sure to be dressed nice I have a surprise for you when I get back ;)~

Surprise huh? We'll see how this plays out... I got up grabbed my towels and went to take a shower.

I got done, dressed, hair and make up done. 12:00pm. I went to the kitchen to find Kenny. "Wheres care?" "tanning outside" "Matt and Charlie?" "sleeping" "of course. breakfast?" "make it yourself!" "but Kenny please! no one makes a better omelet then you!" I said sticking my lip out. He got up and went over to the microwave. He opened it and pulled out a plate. "Here" "kenny! that's why I love you!" he sat the plate in front of me. Just how I like it. Ham and cheese omelet with a side of hash browns. "Only cause I love you too." He said walking towards the living room. "Thank you!" "whatever!"

I ate and put my empty plate in the sink. I went to join Kenny in the living room. We started watching criminal minds.

We watched an episode waiting for the next to start when I heard my phone start ringing in the room. "Don't want to keep your man waiting!" Kenny yelled as I ran to get it. I grabbed it and looked

Stephanie McMachon

What the....