Chapter 19

i got back to the house, everyone was wide awake. "where the hell have you been?!" charlie yelled. "workin' out."  "you do realize you've been gone for hours"  i didn't realize just how far i drove to the gym but it was already 10am "i guess i got carried away."  "you never stop do you?" kenny said. "Nope! gotta keep going to get back on top! quitter's take breaks. im not takin any breaks!"  "still motivated i see"  "things never change!"

     i went to my room and grabbed my towels. kells still not in the room. i walked to the bathroom, opened the door. kells was standing there with a towel around his waist. his hair wet and the bathroom mirror foggy. he smiled. "now who's getting a show?" i rolled my eyes "hurry up!" i shut the door. i went to the kitchen. everyone was eating breakfast. i grabbed a plate and put alittle bit of eggs, 2 stripes of bacon, and a piece of toast. i sat in the living room.

     i finished eating when kells walked in, in basketball shorts. no shirt. he saw me stare at him. "enjoy your show?"  "ive seen better" i got up. Dub and Rook started to oooo. i put my plate in the sink and went to shower.

     i showed got out and got dressed. black jeggings, leopard printed flowy type crop top. i put on my make up. i went and sat in the living room with everyone. i sat down next to care. kells came up from the basement with the same lap top as last night. he sat on the floor. "alright brittany. let me hear ya sing"  "why?"  "kenny informed us about the Mayas." great.. the mayas was a dance crew. me, kenny, care, matt, and charlie were all in it. i was caption. "he told us you guys would sing, dance, stuff like that"  "ya, we were pretty good"  "what type of dance did you guys do?"  "umm couples, hip hop, crump..." i said looking at matt and charlie. we started laughing. "oh, fun times!" charlie said. "oh yea, me charlie and kenny were the crumpers."  "hey i was part of it to!" kenny said. "ya no you tried but couldnt keep up!"  "hey i tried!" "you said couples?" kells interrupted. "ya, kenny was my partner"  "oh nice nice, now sing for us?" he pressed play on the lap top. "wait, before start" kells started. " slim"   "ya?"  "guess who has a Lace Up tat"  "who??"  kells looked right at me. "no shit!" slim said. "show em" i sighed and stood up. i lefted up my shirt and pulled my jeggings down just enough to see my tattoo.

     slim got up and hugged me. "we got a rager here!!! i know you said you were a fan but damn"  "haha, ya that was my first tattoo." slim looked at me. "welcome to EST!" we all laughed. slim and i sat back down. "now sing like you did last night, but for real this time." kells said. lead you on started to play. i looked at kenny. "come on. i havent heard you sing in forever"  "lets go! i know you know the words. well, at least you did last night" kells said. "last night?" slim said.

     to avoid that conversation about last night, i started to sing. slim gave me a look. "twice i turned my back on you. i fell flat on my face but didnt lose.." i finished up the verse and kells started to rapping. i joined in. "tell em drain the pool in sinkin fast. come and save my life before it pass,"  after that kells stopped, it was just me rappin. i finished up the song. "well damn. i didnt know you could rap!" kells said. "you kidding me. brittany's like a female busta rhymes! she can spit!" kenny said