Chapter 4

***like I said I want to speed this up so sorry if I go to fast**

     After 3 days of painful bodyslams back to back.. its time to find out if one of us made it. they posted the names on the front door. all the names will be the 'newbies' on NXT. I pulled into the parking spot as I saw a couple of the girls walk infront of my car crying. great.. I got out and walked up...I closed my eyes. do it already.. I got the courage to open my eyes. I searched the list. all guys names then finally. one girl name...

Brittany Garcia

     I screamed! I cant believe it. the only girl. I heard someone walk out the door.. I stopped my scream and looked. "congrats I see your happy about that" mike said "of course!! haha I cant believe it, im guessing you had something to do with me getting picked huh?" "nope, I have no say at all in it. they just thought you have something none of the other girls have" "what makes you say that, my freakishly long hair?" I said while flipping my hair. he chuckled " heart, when I asked questions about wrestlers you were the only one to answer and with the right answer. you know the history and they want you to show that your not in it for the looks or money. your here cause you really want to be and that's what they want" "oh, so now what?" "did you not read the bottom?" I looked back and read "oh well ill see you in an hour than." "see ya"