Chapter 44

*** my favorite chapter!!! Enjoy!!!!**

Colson and I were the first ones done eating. "Wanna walk around the block till it's time to go?" I nodded and stood up. "We'll be back" colson said standing up with me.

We walked out of the restaurant and started down the sidewalk hand in hand. "Sooo..." i asked awkwardly "you ready for the tour?" "Oh god yes!!! I miss performing, the fans, all the different cities! I'm so ready!!!" "That's great" "how's WWE been?" "crazy as always... thank god I have some free time" "free time with me?" "oh course"

We walked till we reach a park bench to sit on. "How's this gonna work?" Colson asked looking down. "What do you mean?" "Us! the passed 2 weeks we've barley talked! I had to wait 2 weeks just to see you!" "I know" "how's this gonna work now that I'm on tour! we defiantly won't have time to talk" "we can make time" "We don't even know the next time we'll see each other!" he looked away upset. "Hey, we can make it work!" "For how long? another 2 weeks?"

"Hey, don't be so eager to give up Colson. it's gonna work!" how do you know?" "Cause....... were gonna try! I'll try! every chance I get I'll call, text, video chat! anything! even if it's for 5 seconds. I want this to work." "I do too" "then stop worrying!" "its- It's just hard..." "I know.."

We sat there for a while. "You remember what I said last night during the show?" "yours?" "ya, when I asked you to come on stage" "ya. I remember" "I meant every word of that. You have grown very important to me. It's- Crazy. I never thought i'd," He paused. "Feel this way again.. last time I felt like this towards a girl I found her riding some dude! I just," he started shaking his head. "Don't want..." he leaned back and messed with his hair. "It's just-" he looked away. I started rubbing his leg. "I guess what I'm trying to say is... fuck I don't know" "colson" he looked at me. His eyes.. he looks so hurt. He looked back away. "I'm scared! I'm fucking scared that the same shits gonna go down. I fell in love with that girl. I had so many feelings for her. Those same feelings are coming back up with you...... I just- don't want to get hurt!" He leaned forward testing his elbow on his knees, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Hey," I said rubbing his back. "Come here" I pulled his arm for a hug. He allowed me. "You have nothing to worry about trust me! I feel the exact same way. I got toyed with a lot in high school. That's way I haven't really dated since then. It's difficult for me to open up as well. But it's easier with you. Your not the only one iffy about this" I said as I hugged him. "It's not that I'm iffy it's just... I'm afraid of how it'll end" "don't think of the end till it's actually here. And let's hope that's a whole from now!" I laughed. "I want this to work too" we pulled away. "Okay, we know where each other stand" he nodded. He checked his phone. "Shit, they're blowin me up! we should go"

We got up and started walking back to the restaurant hand in hand.

We got back to the restaurant. "Colson! did you not hear your god damn phone?" Ash yelled as we walked up. "Sorry, we were talking" "colson, were gonna be late!!" "Okay okay!!" colson let me off his back from the piggy back ride. "Sorry I didn't know" I spoke up. "You fine. HE should of known." colson rolled his eyes. "We have to go!!!!"

I said goodbyes to all the boys, care, and ash. They all piled in the bus. John went to bring my car around. Colson and I stood beside the bus. He kept messing with his hair. "Do you always mess with your hair when you're nerves?" he laughed. "Ya," he pulled me into a hug. "Try not to cry this time" I laughed. "Can't make any promises" he chuckled. "We'll check up on the dates when we can see each other later" I nodded.

A horn came from behind the bus. I pulled away and looked. "It's john" he followed my gaze. "Damn..that's your car??!!" he walked over to it. "No... it's my baby!" I said rubbing the hood. "It's bad ass!!" john got out. "You can't even see john in it!" "Police tented windows" "that's illegal!" "Not for me!" "Damn!" the bus horn honked. "Fuck..." "they're callin for ya!" john said. "Yea..." he walked to me pulling me in to a hug. I wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up and spun me around. I couldn't help but laugh.

He sat me back down. "Let's keep it short and sweet?" he nodded. "Bye... I'll see you when ever" "see you when ever" he kissed me than ran to the bus.