A for Anal - NaLu

Chapter 1
A for Anal
Natsu x Lucy

__________________

"Luce..." a husky voice murmured directly in Lucy's ear while she remained fast asleep. "Luce... Wake up."

"Nngh," Lucy groaned in a sleepy haze without opening her eyes. "The hell do you want, Natsu?"

His tight arms wrapped around her and pulled her back against his chest until his groin was pressed tight between her ass cheeks. Lucy's eyes flashed open when she felt his erect member throbbing against her.

"I'm horny."

Natsu buried his face in her neck and trailed warm, wet kisses down to her shoulder as she squirmed.

"Natsu, we were at it just a few hours ago," Lucy complained. She looked over at the clock beside her bed and saw it read '3:17am' in bright red light. "It's 3am, you idiot. We have a job to get to tomorrow and Erza will ki--unghh...hey, s-stop it!"

Her thoughts were interrupted as Natsu bit down on her shoulder before lapping it with his tongue to soothe the sting. His rough hands gripped her naked hips and yanked her closer until her ass was involuntarily grinding against his erection.

"N-Natsu!" she complained before following through with a guttural moan and arcing her back.

"Shh," he silenced her before flipping her on her back and climbing over her, pinning her thin arms above her head. "You'll wake Happy."

Before Lucy could open her mouth to complain once again, Natsu swooped down and captured her plump lips into a heated kiss that literally took her breath away. Lucy felt her reluctancy soon fade away as he yanked down her chin with his thumb and plunged his tongue into her warm mouth. His hot hands practically scorched her skin as he trailed them down her body, before grabbed one of her breasts and fondling them roughly.

'What's gotten into him? He's not usually this rough... Usually I'm the one taking the lead. What the hell is going on?'

Lucy's inner thoughts were interrupted by her own voice as she heard herself mewl. Natsu had trailed down her body until he had captured one of her painfully erect nipples into his mouth. He tongued the nipple with great attention as his fingers pinched and rolled the other one. His tongue retracted itself as Lucy felt him suckle her nipple, making her cry out even louder.

"Shhh," Natsu hushed her while looking up at her through his thick lashes while a nipple was still in his mouth. The sight of him smirking and pleasuring her had made Lucy drip her arousal down her thighs.

She was already naked from their previous fuck fest just a few hours ago, but somehow Natsu still seemed insatiable.

He trailed wet kisses down her toned stomach, dipping his tongue gently in her belly button, before roughly grabbing her thighs and spreading them apart with his calloused hands. And suddenly, his face was right there.

Every time he exhaled, his breath fanned over Lucy's aching folds, making her shudder in pleasure. But it wasn't enough. She needed more.

For what seemed like hours, all he simply did was stare at her pretty pink flower, as though a starving man appreciating his last meal before digging in like a savage. And to be frank, Lucy was getting annoyed as hell about it.