D for Dirty Talk - RoLu

Chapter 4
D for Dirty Talk
Lucy x Rogue

_________

"Cheers!"

Everyone in the Fairy Tail guildhall raised their glasses to the roof before chugging down the alcohol expertly as they had a thousand times before.

Sabertooth guild had come over to Magnolia as a celebration of their recent success and alliance in a particularly hard mission. With their combined forces, they had managed to save the lives of many locals; and therefore a party was held at the Fairy Tail guild to honour their mutual friendship.

Members of Sabertooth stood alarmed as Cana practically drowned herself in booze.

"Uh," Sting began with a worried and shocked expression, his mouth hanging open and eyes wide.

"My memory doesn't recall a lady with such skills when it comes to the art of drinking," Rufus added, equally flabbergasted.

"Is she okay?" Sting asked his best friend.

However, Rogue's attention was elsewhere. His eyes were trained on the blonde haired beauty bending over the bar and chatting fondly with her Takeover Mage friend. She seemed oblivious to the fact that her short skirt almost revealed everything, ending just below her curve of her ass. A wave of dirty imaginations, involving her bent over just like that but with himself added in the equation, filled Rogue's mind and his eyes glazed over.

"Rogue? Did you hear what I said?" Sting asked, snapping the shadow dragon slayer out of his own perverted thoughts.

"Huh?" he asked, clueless.

"Where is your mind at?" Sting asked with a chuckle.

Rogue downed his large mug of amber liquid, wincing at the strong taste of alcohol, and smiled tightly.

"Yes, I'm fine," he assured Sting, who looked a little unsure but didn't think any more of it.

Rogue spent the rest of the night eye fucking the blonde beauty, and finished 4 large mugs of beer in the process. But even then, he didn't have the nerve to approach her. He just watched from a distance as she chatted with her friends in a friendly manner. She had caught him once or twice, but she didn't notice the hungry look in his eyes, so she had smiled it away.

Everything was fine, until Natsu approached Lucy at the bar. The two were alone while he started a conversation; which she seemed very interested in since she was leaning in, resting her chin on her hand and her elbows on the bar counter. Natsu leaned in also, whispering something in her ear and making her throw her head back as the joyful sound of her laughter rang through the guildhall. Her hand touched his thigh as they continued to speak.

Rogue's eye twitched and his jaw clenched.

It didn't take a genius to know that they were flirting. Everyone may think that Natsu is a complete idiot and oblivious to his surroundings, but Rogue thought otherwise when he watched the fire mage's eyes trained on Lucy's supple and barely covered breasts.

His hand tightened on his glass as he watched Natsu lick his lips and stare at her mouth. For a moment, Rogue thought he would actually be brave enough to lean in for a kiss. His teeth grit at the thought.