P for Punishment - GilLu

Hey everyone! *boos*
Alright, I'll be quick, gosh.
Special announcement at the end of the chapter. Make sure you read it!!!
Ok carry on reading :)
__________

Chapter 16
P for Punishment
Gildarts x Lucy
__________

"Sweetheart, you've been in there for over 2 hours. You're gonna have to come out sooner or later," Gildarts called, fastening the last few buttons of his white dress shirt. "And I'd prefer sooner. Our chauffeur will be here any minute."

He heard her musical laugh ring from inside the bathroom as she called back, "Oh please, you know you take twice the amount of time just to do your hair."

Gildarts chuckled, mumbling a quick "yeah, yeah," through the loose bow tie clasped between his teeth. The door opened behind him as he began tucking his shirt into his trousers, making himself as presentable as possible. He heard the click clack of her heels distinctly as she approached him, and when he looked up he could see her reflection in the floor length mirror in front of him.

The bow tie dropped to the floor, along with his jaw. He quickly turned around to face her and made a show of his surprise with his exaggerated facial expressions. "Whoa! Look at you."

Lucy giggled, smacking his chest lightly. "Stop it, you goof."

He laughed with her and pulled her closer by the waist. "You look beautiful, my wife."

She truly did. Her embellished, golden gown hugged her curves and dropped to the floor elegantly. Her silky blonde hair was curled and pinned back into a loose bun, with a few strands framing her face. Diamond studs glistened on her ears but her neck remained bare. He looked down to see two necklaces in her hands as she raised them both.

"Gold or silver?" She asked, weighing them both up and down.

He tapped his chin in contemplation before pointing to the silver. "That one. Matches your earrings."

She smiled, "Aw, you've been paying attention." He rolled his eyes before spinning her around, her back to his front as he faced the mirror ahead of her.

He delicately took the necklace from her grasp and draped it around her collar, displaying it beautifully before fastening it.  She touched the jewels in awe as he pressed himself against her back and kissed her bare shoulder.

"How did I get so lucky?" He mumbled, locking eyes with his wife through the mirror. He kissed his way up the column of her neck, unable to restrain himself from sucking at the pale skin, as he gripped her hips.

Lucy gasped. "Gildarts, stop it," contradicting her own words by grinding her ass back against him. "We won't get anywhere if you keep this up."

"Fine by me." He bit her earlobe, his hands bunching up her gown the best he could." "You know how I hate these functions."

What a lie. He loved these functions.

Before she could get too carried away, Lucy spun back around to face him. When her husband leaned in to capture her lips, she placed her hand over his mouth to stop him. "You're insatiable," she giggled. "It's for charity. We're going."

Gildarts groaned as his wife kissed the hand covering his mouth and sashayed away. Just the sight of her was worth it for him. And she was right; as much as he hated charity galas, it was his duty as a philanthropist to make appearances, and of course show off his gorgeous wife every chance he could.